Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by OUBuff, Sep 6, 2008.
UTEP - 6
Yea, just noticed that after they switched over after the USF-UCF game. Damm this is a late start.
:wtf: is happening today?
it was supposed to be uninteresting football. predictible victories.
longhorns score. they are ****ing playing IN el paso.
that is way ****ing out there.
so much for that
i think it took us 6 hours driving over 80 to get from san antonio (just south of austin) to el paso this past month.
lubbock is another town way the hell out there.
Yea, it sure has been an interesting day given the lack of marquee matchups:
- CU pulls it out late against EWU
- OSU is in trouble for 3+ quarters against Ohio U.
- ECU takes it to WV
- ND struggles mightily against a terrible SDSU team that lost to Cal-Poly
- BYU beats UW at the very end on a missed x-tra point with the help of a controversial celebration penalty
- USF has to go to OT to beat UCF
What did I miss?
thats a good summary.
Tech is botching it up too.
Well, it was good while it lasted, even if it was just for 7 minutes of the game. Texas seems to be taking control now. Knew it was going to happen, at least I won't feel compelled to stay up and watch it.
you aren't going to be a crabtree fan are ya monkey? :smile2: whats up with the ohio state thing?
Well to be fair I hope Crabtree has a monster year and leaves the Big XII.
he will likely have that and do just that.
Separate names with a comma.