What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Texass vs. Bugeaters game thread

now it's time for the would could shoulda from the fuskers on here :lol:

even after they got away with an obvious block in the back on the big punt return, then a bad call when the texass return guy didn't have possession when they called him down on the ensuing kickoff

Gotta love that ending. Who's running the game clock? I mean, should pay more attention with that little time left...

Great ending...McCoy would a huge brain fart.

Pelini is going to have neb playing some great ball down the road...meanwhile we're stuck with the loser.

even after they got away with an obvious block in the back on the big punt return, then a bad call when the texass return guy didn't have possession when they called him down on the ensuing kickoff

I don't understand how that play when the guy was down without possession was not reviewed.

Easy...if it's reviewed, they see he didn't have possession, what would they do? Where do you put the ball at?

You then have an inadvertent whistle, and Texas can choose to replay the kick, or give them the ball where he was standing when the whistle was blown.

hmm, too bad nubs. TeX@ss assholes or brenaskan assholes, I guess it would've been better for the big XII, the North, and CFB if the nubs would've won, but I still cant root for them. They woud've been even more delusional next year if they won. But I am happy that it was a crappy game, and it was only a 1 pt win. Maybe TCU will jump over Texass.

How about the obvious block in the back on UT #24 on the big punt return? Not a great night of work by the officials.

How about the obvious block in the back on UT #24 on the big punt return? Not a great night of work by the officials.

Agreed...refs were making bad calls for both sides. The spot on the kickoff return for UT, some bad PI calls on neb...bad officiating.

Can you imagine the heat mack brown would have taken if the clock ran out? I'm thinking call a to as was everyone else and colt is rolling out tic.tic.tic...

Hey, I've got to say it. Our offense played 'braska's defense better than Texas' did and played Texas' D better than 'braska did. :thumbsup:

Nebraska had a bunch of chances to upset Texas big and choke it all away. Sweatshirt was running on the field thinking he had a Big 12 championship and then they waved him off the field and let the Texas kicker toe up the game winner.

Man, that was sweet! Took the candy right outta Big Red's mouth.

Weird game, the clock management was awesome, though. I hope Colt doesn't really think he can shake it off as if he knew what time was left. There's no way he's rolling out and tossing it out of bounds with that kind of time left. I can't believe they have that much faith in their kicker too. 46 yard field goals are no gimme.

If Texas wins in Pasadena, I see Mack and Greg Davis retiring. One of them will be retiring to prevent his own dismissal.

What a finish, huskers played better than I thought, they played a lot better than they played against us.

Back to those cheering for the red, remember, the reason we split a national championship in 1990 is still affiliated with that program, and you saw him in the press box last night. Never ever cheer for Big red no matter what!:thumbsup:

Maybe TCU will jump over Texass.

More likely that Cincy jumps TCU based on strength of schedule after playing Pitt.

TCU is a very good team but they aren't that good. OOC they had one decent win all year beating a pretty good Clemson team 14-10. The rest of their OOC was a bad Virginia team, SMU, and mighty Texas State.

They then played the MWC with three legit games. They barely beat Air Force then kicked BYU and Utah. The rest of their impressive run CSU, UNLV, SDSU, Wyoming and New Mexico.

Again same as last year, this is not a MNC schedule, this is joke. It is not as big a joke as Boise State's schedule but none the less it is a joke.

Texas did not exactly play murderers row OOC with Louisiana Monroe, Wyoming, UTEP and UCF but they had no close calls with them and there is no team in the Big XII (including the Buffs) that would not be upper half in the MWC.

For all the well deserved grief the Big East has taken over the past few years it was a much better league this year than the MWC. It only has two teams that are not bowl eligible and Pitt and WVU are quality teams. USF and Rutgers aren't bad and UConn is decent. Cincy also played Oregon State (better team than any on TCU's schedule) Fresno and Illinois.

That was a fun game to watch. I love sound defensive football. Take a good look at those guys playing last night, you will see a lot of them playing on Sundays.

That was a fun game to watch. I love sound defensive football. Take a good look at those guys playing last night, you will see a lot of them playing on Sundays.

You are exactly right. Each team showed the world players who are difference makers and game breakers.

The B12 Conference was on center stage in front of the entire country.

There are lots of highschool players who will want to play some B12 football.

Awsome!

You are exactly right. Each team showed the world players who are difference makers and game breakers.

The B12 Conference was on center stage in front of the entire country.

There are lots of highschool players who will want to play some B12 football.

Awsome!

It pains me to say it, but NU made a statement to all Texas high school defensive players last night. You guys are going to reap major benefits on the recruiting trail from last night.

Back