What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Texass vs. Bugeaters game thread

Stop sucking on Nu's dick people! yes I know the future looks bright for them, but **** them, they're Nebraska, they're ****!:smile2:

Stop sucking on Nu's dick people! yes I know the future looks bright for them, but **** them, they're Nebraska, they're ****!:smile2:

Unleash Hell: You are today's winner of the "Hate Nebraska" trophy. To be proudly displayed in the "Fusker Haters Hall of Fame" with your name engraved on it.

I think deep down you may have a soft spot for the H-U-S-K-E-R-S. We won't tell anybody.

Unleash Hell: You are today's winner of the "Hate Nebraska" trophy. To be proudly displayed in the "Fusker Haters Hall of Fame" with your name engraved on it.

I think deep down you may have a soft spot for the H-U-S-K-E-R-S. We won't tell anybody.

Well my grandpa did play for the huskers, my dad played for the buffs, so maybe their might be, you will never know!:smile2:

You're mistaken again. Fanatic's earned that award (also known as a "diploma") for at least the rest of the month.

Well my grandpa did play for the huskers, my dad played for the buffs, so maybe their might be, you will never know!:smile2:

It pains me to say it, but NU made a statement to all Texas high school defensive players last night. You guys are going to reap major benefits on the recruiting trail from last night.

I hope you're right, but we could use some offensive players as well! :cry:

you are exactly right. Each team showed the world players who are difference makers and game breakers.

The b12 conference was on center stage in front of the entire country.

There are lots of highschool players who will want to play some b12 football if they can't find a spot on an sec team.

Awsome!

fify

Back