What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Thank Rick George

Donated $50. Was I just supposed to say it was part of the Allbuffs matching promo in the reason?

Donated $50. Was I just supposed to say it was part of the Allbuffs matching promo in the reason?

I think the money men here are just going off of the honor system and counting people who post that they donated in this thread.

If so, I messed that up. In the comment box, I wrote a thank you to Rick George and CU for listening to fans and bringing beer gardens to Folsom. I didn't mention Allbuffs.

If so, I messed that up. In the comment box, I wrote a thank you to Rick George and CU for listening to fans and bringing beer gardens to Folsom. I didn't mention Allbuffs.

that is exactly what I did. I thanked CU for listening to my concerns on improving the game day experience and that the donation was specifically because of that.

Just thinking about what RG has done, he has really put himself and this program, kind of, on the line. He has gotten a lot of people to commit a lot of money, time and effort into this program with the hope and promise that the investment will pay dividends. I just really, really admire the guy. What he is doing is not easy and is risky. I HOPE, HOPE, HOPE AND PRAY that the effort he is putting in now will pay great dividends in the form of success on the field in the very near future. I just greatly appreciate his efforts.

Sorry for the obscure match info, was flying by the seat of my pants yesterday.

You do NOT need to mention Allbuffs in your donation notes. Simply donate, come to this thread and say you've donated, and Allbuffs will match you with a $5 donation.

$50 donated and I will do another $50 if burrito invites me to his wedding.

Finally registered - after years of stalking all of you - just so I could join this thread. Great stuff, donated $50.
awkward.gif

Wait we got beer????

Only because somebody else started the beer chant.

Donated $50.

Note to others - Not sure if it is a firefox issue with the site but the radio buttons for donation amount would not work for me. Only option that worked was "Other" even if you try to donate one of the posted amounts.

Last edited:
I'm interested to know how much the AD pulled in just from announcing the beer garden.

Saw on twitter, Hazels is sponsoring the event, but not in charge of the beer selection. Will likely be the same beer options as the club room at the CEC.

Saw on twitter, Hazels is sponsoring the event, but not in charge of the beer selection. Will likely be the same beer options as the club room at the CEC.

I was thinking that at first, but wasn't that a different vendor? I am hoping for something similar to the Pepsi center (Dales, 1554, Fat Tire, etc) where these guys are also in charge of concessions.

I was thinking that at first, but wasn't that a different vendor? I am hoping for something similar to the Pepsi center (Dales, 1554, Fat Tire, etc) where these guys are also in charge of concessions.

Guess we will find out in 30 hours.

Only because somebody else started the beer chant.

Donated $50.

Note to others - Not sure if it is a firefox issue with the site but the radio buttons for donation amount would not work for me. Only option that worked was "Other" even if you try to donate one of the posted amounts.

yep. that happened to me too-- so i donated 251 in the other box instead of 250 and it worked.

for what it's worth, I mentioned allbuffs in my comments as well...they should be aware that this board/community provides a significant amount of continuing support for the athletics program at the university in good times and bad...

I put thanks to Rick George for addressing the game day experience with facilities, expanded tailgate hours, improved concessions and the addition of beer gardens.

Last edited:
Back