What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Thank Rick George

Saw on twitter, Hazels is sponsoring the event, but not in charge of the beer selection. Will likely be the same beer options as the club room at the CEC.

Vendor for those selections was center plate.

As noted by Tante who knows if they will change but the group who made the CEC club room decisions is no longer employed by CU.

Sorry, bud, my sign swinging days are over since Gate told me it was degrading.

It is good to be aspirational. There ARE jobs beyond sign spinning for new model homes and pizzas !

Like the man said, "s-see your future, be your future. Be the ball, Danny. Are you visualizing?"

just got a call from the AD thanking me for the donation, my comments with the donation and for being a season ticket holder. Things are changing in the AD people.

just got a call from the AD thanking me for the donation, my comments with the donation and for being a season ticket holder. Things are changing in the AD people.

small ways to show appreciation. It takes 30secs max and actually encourages repeat donations. Amazing what a little customer service can do.

I believe I made this observation a while ago :smile2:

I got the same call this morning. They also wanted to know my thoughts on the six hour tailgates.

I also got a call thanking me for my donation. Weird. I asked about the beer lines, and was told they were completely blown away by how popular those were and that they are working on fixing that in the future.

I also got a call thanking me for my donation. Weird. I asked about the beer lines, and was told they were completely blown away by how popular those were and that they are working on fixing that in the future.

I am telling you a weekly beer pavilion with maybe 15 colorado crafts and 5 crafts from the state of the visiting team would make the AD a FORTUNE.

Sell a $10 separate entrance ticket for the pavilion (must have game ticket) and charge $6 a pint. Can watch games on big screens scattered around. Close to these ticket holders after half time.

Sell a $50 "beer festival" ticket, unlimited tasters and snacks and access to the exclusive Beer Pavilion TV Viewing area. Shaded, jumbo tron, tables and chairs. Stay whole game, beer cuts off at end of 3rd.

Watch the AD debt vanish.

I am telling you a weekly beer pavilion with maybe 15 colorado crafts and 5 crafts from the state of the visiting team would make the AD a FORTUNE.

Sell a $10 separate entrance ticket for the pavilion (must have game ticket) and charge $6 a pint. Can watch games on big screens scattered around. Close to these ticket holders after half time.

Sell a $50 "beer festival" ticket, unlimited tasters and snacks and access to the exclusive Beer Pavilion TV Viewing area. Shaded, jumbo tron, tables and chairs. Stay whole game, beer cuts off at end of 3rd.

Watch the AD debt vanish.

It would piss me off to pay $10 for the privilege of buying beer. Lets say you drink this pints. That turns out to buy 3 beers it would cost $28 for those beers. Over $9 each. It may encourage people to get their money's worth.

I say let's focus on football and have beer but it shouldn't overshadow the game just supplement the overall experience.

I got the same call this morning. They also wanted to know my thoughts on the six hour tailgates.

Yep, i got the same call as well. last time i donated 10x as much, and i didn't get a call at all (when Embree was fired).

It would piss me off to pay $10 for the privilege of buying beer. Lets say you drink this pints. That turns out to buy 3 beers it would cost $28 for those beers. Over $9 each. It may encourage people to get their money's worth.

I say let's focus on football and have beer but it shouldn't overshadow the game just supplement the overall experience.

What if your $10 includes food? Or the $10 gives you the access to the premium beers vs the typical beer they are serving at the stadium.

I am just kidding. I would love to see the AD embrace the craft beer culture of Colorado in a way like this but I know it will never happen. I am happy they are starting to get the hint though and are looking at all avenues to get people back in Folsom.

Last edited:
Got a call as well thanking me for the donation and for going to the game. Very impressed with the changes under RG.

What if your $10 includes food? Or the $10 gives you the access to the premium beers vs the typical beer they are serving at the stadium.

I am just kidding. I would love to see the AD embrace the craft beer culture of Colorado in a way like this but I know it will never happen. I am happy they are starting to get the hint though and are looking at all avenues to get people back in Folsom.

Then people would bitch and say they just want to buy a beer and not a beer and food plan. Keep it simple IMO.

Wainaminnit.

You'd be pissed for the honor of donating money to the CUAD and having preferred status in the beer line? You ungrateful bastard.

I got a call as well. Left a message thanking me for the donation.

Back