What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

THANK YOU to all the recruiting folks here..

Yes to all the above! Great effort this year guys and hopefully the staff keeps you just this busy with this much excitement every year. Excellent class!

Great job to everyone and to the true fans of this great program. We must keep it going and must sustain the excellence. Positive vibes, big crowds, and continued national exposure. Feels so good to be relevant again!

The pride and tradition of the Colorado Buffaloes will not be entrusted to the timid or the weak

We must not go backwards, do not give up an inch, join the fight and never stop pushing to be the best.
I personally want to kick the crap out of Nebraska in 2018 and 2019 to cap this turnaround.

Yes, thank you all again. While maybe not as frequent, I also feel that AztecBuff needs some props. Thank you everyone - valdez was great back in the day, but to have several of him - outstanding...it's been a pleasure to be entertained and learn at the same time.

I agree with Luke. I don't need to go to any other site.

I think you may have forgotten KyleM, but then he prolly gets more hookers and blow than the rest.

somehow missed this post early.. copy paste ensue

Big thanks to everyone that made profiles, posted tweets, posted links to stories, people at scout and rivals, made profiles, all that annoying stuff that makes this site awesome!

special shoutout to jeric for lurking twitter hardcore. I'd like to think I'm tech savvy, but f that disaster of a website. You da man for wading through the bull**** and getting us all cool info!

To try to name names would be to leave someone out. All of you are awesome! But one who deserves high praise is nik. I'm pretty certain that nik was out of the state at the times of every recruit's announced commitment to CU. So thanks nik. And please continue to stay away.

Back