What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Thanks Mike

I am one that has thought the issues have either been from above Mike B. or his hands have been tied. Mike has done a pretty good job. Can not blame him for the debacles at football coaches hiring. At the time the flam man was a great get, everyone in the country thought so. When he hired the CU alums, well, that was pretty much or only choice, we were F****d by then. I really think he has redeemed himself with Coach Mac?? we will see?
Overall Bohn has done a pretty good job! We are in the Freak'n Pac 12 now.

As previously stated by others and myself, MB stepped into a huge mess and did a admirable job in righting that ship. All things aside, I'm happy with what he accomplished. Yes, the football coaching hires were on his watch but nobody's perfect. Good Luck Mike! To date, Destiff & Benson have beaten around the political bush and will continue to do so. If the new guy doesn't work out, they will blame others instead of looking in the mirror at themselves.

I am one that has thought the issues have either been from above Mike B. or his hands have been tied. Mike has done a pretty good job. Can not blame him for the debacles at football coaches hiring. At the time the flam man was a great get, everyone in the country thought so. When he hired the CU alums, well, that was pretty much or only choice, we were F****d by then. I really think he has redeemed himself with Coach Mac?? we will see?
Overall Bohn has done a pretty good job! We are in the Freak'n Pac 12 now.

Signed the 0.261 win percentage the football program had under his watch. No accountability FTW!

Anyway, classy comments all the way from Mike. Good luck, Mike. The ABQ trip was a blast!

Back