What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

That Was Sh!tty...

Scotch

Club Member
Junta Member
Every time I hear that dumb ass cheer, 'i'm proud to be a csu ram, i said i'm proud to be a csu ram,' I have to wash the gay off me. It's not junior high lammies, get a new cheer.

Of course after the way the Buffs played last night maybe it is still junior high. :cry:

I'm sure Levi Knutson works hard and is a great guy, but he was given way too many minutes last night. Why he was shooting the free throws from the technical was beyond me.

I still like Tomlinson, but it has become pretty obvious that he shouldn't have the ball with the game on the line. He runs the offense well as a PG and is good at breaking the press, but when he tries to make a play on his own he has the worst case of tunnel vision I've seen since Marlon Hughes(anyone remember that guy?).

Was Austin Dufault in the building last night? I don't remember seeing him as CSU gobbled up rebound after rebound, after second chance points, after etc. etc. etc. etc. It's a big boy game now dude, ****in grow a pair, put a body on someone and grab a ****ing rebound for the LOVE OF GOD!!!!! I don't give a **** if you have to elbow somebody in the ****in head to do it, but at least let 'em know you're there. FUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKK! Damn that was infuriating.

Same goes for Tunks, although I didn't think he played all that bad considering he's a true freshman.

Higgins, Burks, and Relphorde all played way too much one on one. CSU doubled them up when they had the ball all damn night. Instead of looking for the open man they drove to the hole and had it stolen or stuffed right back in their face.

Overall CSU did a good job of taking the Buffs out of rhythm on offense. They were just rattled too easily last night.

Defensively let up too many 2nd chance points, and played pretty ****ty the last 10 minutes of the 1st half. But CSU was hitting shots with guys in their face all night. Hard to stop that.

Hopefully this team got the message last night. Just because they took Gonzaga, Arizona, and Oregon State to the limit doesn't mean games like CSU will be automatic.

Good points.

If I had to guess RE: Levi, Coach B saw a team that was playing like it didn't have a pulse. He knew that with Levi, despite his limitations, that he'd at least scrap for loose balls and rebounds and wouldn't be afraid to get his nose bloodied playing defense.

Back