What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The 2013 Senior Class

RSSBot

News Junkie
Senior Day isn't until Saturday, but, with the way the Pac-12*schedules, it almost feels almost like Senior Week.*

For CU, this is the first season since*2009-10*that the men's program will only graduated one player - it was Dwight Thorne's solo spotlight back then. *Much like that campaign, the honoree in 2013 may have*wound up as a 'glue guy'*on the court, but has developed as a vital emotional leader off of it. *That leader, Sabatino Chen, may not lead the team in any statistical categories (other than GPA), but has proven essential to the success of the program in all aspects.* Further, he will leave the program having been a part of it's most successful three-year run in the shot clock era.

After*the*jump, I'll give my thoughts on Sabatino's career, while also taking a look at what I best remember from his time here.

Read more »
cL_FOMmm_lc

Senior Day isn't until Saturday, but, with the way the Pac-12*schedules, it almost feels almost like Senior Week.*

For CU, this is the first season since*2009-10*that the men's program will only graduated one player - it was Dwight Thorne's solo spotlight back then. *Much like that campaign, the honoree in 2013 may have*wound up as a 'glue guy'*on the court, but has developed as a vital emotional leader off of it. *That leader, Sabatino Chen, may not lead the team in any statistical categories (other than GPA), but has proven essential to the success of the program in all aspects.* Further, he will leave the program having been a part of it's most successful three-year run in the shot clock era.

After*the*jump, I'll give my thoughts on Sabatino's career, while also taking a look at what I best remember from his time here.

Read more »
cL_FOMmm_lc

Originally posted by The Rumblings of a Deranged Buffalo
Click here to view the article.

Back