What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The 2014 Senior Class

RSSBot

News Junkie
It's another year gone by, and another Senior Day to commemorate. *For the second-year in a row, it'll be a Senior Day spent in celebration of only one scholarship player. *That fan-favorite - the one, the only Ben Mills - joins walk-on Beau Gamble as the lone members of the senior class. *For one last time, that pair will get their due. A final standing ovation for consummate teammates who made an outsized connection with the fanbase.
The two seniors enjoying their ride. *From: the CU Independent.
After the jump, I'll give my thoughts on the careers of both Beau and Ben, while also taking a look at what I best remember from their time here.

Read more »
wOKUNQaUxSk

It's another year gone by, and another Senior Day to commemorate. *For the second-year in a row, it'll be a Senior Day spent in celebration of only one scholarship player. *That fan-favorite - the one, the only Ben Mills - joins walk-on Beau Gamble as the lone members of the senior class. *For one last time, that pair will get their due. A final standing ovation for consummate teammates who made an outsized connection with the fanbase.
The two seniors enjoying their ride. *From: the CU Independent.
After the jump, I'll give my thoughts on the careers of both Beau and Ben, while also taking a look at what I best remember from their time here.

Read more »
wOKUNQaUxSk

Originally posted by The Rumblings of a Deranged Buffalo
Click here to view the article.

Back