What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The 2020 class, state you case!

buffaholic

Club Member
Club Member
Overall, great class given all considerations.

Not sure what we are going to do at safety, but can only assume we are cycling some of Chev's guys over to DB.

A couple of enigmas:

Thomas: Left Nebraska, was highly recruited out of h.s. but receive little attention out of Juco after transferring. Did Frost pollute the water? Were there questions on his work ethic? Can he learn the system and provide enough value as a 2 to play 2 guy? He gets here next month. He's got to drink from the firehose, but this team NEEDS athletic guys who can get to the QB. He has to step up quick and learn a lot, but can he be "that" guy who can be a complete stud on outside?

Jackson: a 3 to play 2 guy who had some intriguing options out of Juco. Is he a 2021/2022 key guy or was he simply a plug? He's got a full spring to test that. I like him either way.

Striker: Not a lot of attention on him, but great size, high level Juco, and a guy who gets the spring to acclimate here. Is he a CB or does he move to Safety?

Lichtenhan: Is he a giant stiff or a complete under-the-radar stud? Nobody stepped up after he committed to CU. I saw enough improvement on O-Line this year NOT to doubt our OL coach, but I've eaten those words before.

All the TX and SoCal (and AZ) kids who signed look legit. Would love to see us get some more beef out of TX in the future. Seems our risks came out of the other areas.

I'm most excited for the Rice, L-Craig, Mister Williams, and Gonzales. Of course there are other kids that are worthy of excitement, but I like those four personally above the others (I love Alfano of course, but considering him a transfer as opposed to recruit for this post). I don't think they're going to contribute a ton next year, except maybe Gonzales, but I think their futures are really bright.

I'm most intrigued by Lewis (being a QB and all), Thomas (need a guy ready to rush the passer), and Striker (we need CB help bad, and after losing out on two other JC CBs and current depth, I think we're going to need Striker to be ready).

There are three guys that were a little underwhelming to me, but whatever, I think every class is going to have a few reaches for diamonds in the rough.

Harris and Clayton of course would go into my "most excited" list. Hope it happens. Overall great job by the staff.

Don’t forget the PWO’s. Ortega will play on special teams. And hopefully we hold onto Kai Arneson. 6’8 310 out of Lewis Palmer. Watched him at a line camp. He fits the bill. You could not see a major difference from him and the 6 or 7 D1. OL recruits. You gotta think CSU, Wyoming or UNC will at least make a run.

What the **** is #savagesea20n ??
giphy.gif

Back