What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The All 'n One "Dear Christ is Utah Awesome!" Thread.

**** you.
hqdefault.jpg

I'm always amazed at how athletic Michael J. Fox was, before his battle with Parkinson's.

Right? Don't knock teen wolf (the original of course) if that's where this is headed before we revert back to discussing Utah football dominance.

Very nice work here Buffs! You've outdone yourselves. Happy I could register in your heads like this. This pleases me immensely.

Very nice work here Buffs! You've outdone yourselves. Happy I could register in your heads like this. This pleases me immensely.

Ho Lee Sheet. I can't believe Devildog acknowledged us. I just pissed myself with excitement.

The last time that happened was when Marie Osmond made an obscene yet provocative hand gesture in my direction at a weight loss convention.

Last edited by a moderator:
Utes are the best fanbase in the Pac!

What is it about the color red that brings out the classiness in fans?

Sometimes I wish the Buffs would adopt red so our fans would stop pushing grandmas down the stairs and "nailing" opposing team's band members with marshmellows.

What is it about the color red that brings out the classiness in fans?

Sometimes I wish the Buffs would adopt red so our fans would stop pushing grandmas down the stairs and "nailing" opposing team's band members with marshmellows.
We were blue once like another great institution in the Beehive State!!

i think most of us would be prepared to convert to mormonism if it would lead to quicker acceptance by the utah community. i'll just need some help building a false wall on my bunker so that i can store my whiskey for "just in case." also, what's the protocol for fandom with multiple wives? are you obligated to support each of your wives' alma maters? or, as the lord of the house, are they obligated to put away those childish things and support only your team?

i think most of us would be prepared to convert to mormonism if it would lead to quicker acceptance by the utah community. i'll just need some help building a false wall on my bunker so that i can store my whiskey for "just in case." also, what's the protocol for fandom with multiple wives? are you obligated to support each of your wives' alma maters? or, as the lord of the house, are they obligated to put away those childish things and support only your team?
obviously the wimen don't get a choice and must support your team.

I'm pretty sure that if any of your wives has an alma mater you are doing it wrong.

For my own curiosity, I just confirmed Salt Lake County (home of Salt Lake City) is 51% mormon these days.

I hope you guys DO know that polygamy in the LDS church was stopped in the 1800's.
There are spinoff groups that maintain that practice, but they are not affiliated with the main stream church.

Back