What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The anger is building

Hmm...is his name Kal? Does he like Kale? Strange screen name.

in the interest of maintaining his privacy, I will refrain from divulging the origin of his screen name. He can if he wants to. Suffice it to say there is a legit origin to his screen name that has nothing to do with Cal.

in the interest of maintaining his privacy, I will refrain from divulging the origin of his screen name. He can if he wants to. Suffice it to say there is a legit origin to his screen name that has nothing to do with Cal.

So...that leaves me as the only resident bear here. :beer:

So...that leaves me as the only resident bear here. :beer:

You know what pisses me off about Cal? You've got a football team that sucks, the bad press for your next APR report is going to cause the Berkeley anti-athletics crowd to get very loud again, you're going to have to bite the bullet on a ridiculous buyout in order to fire your head coach during a time of financial belt tightening... and I'm envious of the state of your program.

This ain't Lucky Lager!

You know what pisses me off about Cal? You've got a football team that sucks, the bad press for your next APR report is going to cause the Berkeley anti-athletics crowd to get very loud again, you're going to have to bite the bullet on a ridiculous buyout in order to fire your head coach during a time of financial belt tightening... and I'm envious of the state of your program.

Go easy bros...just positioning for a Stoudt category. Also, what's the threshold for a second red star? Sh*t looks tight above my avatar.

Go easy bros...just positioning for a Stoudt category. Also, what's the threshold for a second red star? Sh*t looks tight above my avatar.

Red star with a bear makes you look a little more commie, fits with either Berkley or Boulder. Right comrade?

I'd take your insult more seriously if you could correctly spell the city where my university is located. :thumbsup:

My freaking iPad auto correct gets me more time than I can count. LOL. Look at all of my posts and you will find more spelling problems than the fine city where your college is located.

Ha ha ha. Just f'ing with you. It was a good call but your iPad afforded me an opportunity I couldn't resist.

This thread just depresses me. I had a feeling nothing would change even if Bohn is canned, but this just reaffirms my worst fears. *sigh*
No ****. The crap that is the CU football team and CU's expansion of the law school. Two of the more depressing topics discussed on these boards.

Is it just me, or did this thread go downhill since we ran out of Lucky lager.

Kalifornia Rep. I'll go back and get BP too. That is one of my favorite quotes ever (dialogue from Point Break excluded).

Speaking of Point Break. I watched it the other night, becaus it is my number one guilty pleasure. I consider it the best worst film of all time.

And watching the credits, I noticed they had a football advisor on the team. What kind of west coast football advisor could contribute to one of the worst films of all time?

Has this been discussed before? Hell, I might have been all hepped up on goofballs and started the thread myself.

Anyway, who was it?

Kalifornia Rep. I'll go back and get BP too. That is one of my favorite quotes ever (dialogue from Point Break excluded).

Speaking of Point Break. I watched it the other night, becaus it is my number one guilty pleasure. I consider it the best worst film of all time.

And watching the credits, I noticed they had a football advisor on the team. What kind of west coast football advisor could contribute to one of the worst films of all time?

Has this been discussed before? Hell, I might have been all hepped up on goofballs and started the thread myself.

Anyway, who was it?
Thanks. PB is awesome. For Best Worst, I'd go Starship Troopers, or Showgirls.

Thanks. PB is awesome. For Best Worst, I'd go Starship Troopers, or Showgirls.

Conceptually they are both worse than Point Break, I'll concede, but the Point Break dialogue makes it a clear winner in my mind. It just doesn't get more wonderfully awful than that! D

enise Richards get pre-publically-crazy hot points in Starship Troopers, though. And any time you get to see the female members of Saved by the Bell nekkid, it's a good day.

So who was the football advisor for Point Break?

Conceptually they are both worse than Point Break, I'll concede, but the Point Break dialogue makes it a clear winner in my mind. It just doesn't get more wonderfully awful than that! D

enise Richards get pre-publically-crazy hot points in Starship Troopers, though. And any time you get to see the female members of Saved by the Bell nekkid, it's a good day.

So who was the football advisor for Point Break?

You're just young, dumb, and full of cum.

Although I didn't go to Cal, when I went to ND we all woke up at a fine university but sans girls. We were all chagrined. And so a few of us, looking to transfer someplace where the education was good, but the girls were better, locked onto Cal as our destination. Didn't happen, tho.......

Anyway, who was it?

I only have one question. Does Johnny Utah have any eligibility left and can we get him to transfer?

Blew out his knee, brah. It was gnarley. We don't need to waste a scholarship on that.

Bummer, brah.

No clue on my FB advisor. I blame every memory failure on cumulative head impacts now. I'm just waiting for the class action. : )

Oh, and Wyo. Who was the football advisor?

Hint: You know him personally.

No kidding. Just googled it. It was Slick. I should have known. He's kind of like Bill Clinton, the farther you get from his days in power the better you like him.

To get back on topic......

“The negativity and divisiveness that is associated with the current leadership has become detrimental and is beyond repair to our current enterprise and it’s time to make a change.”

That was part of Bohn's statement when he fired Hawkins.

No kidding. Just googled it. It was Slick. I should have known. He's kind of like Bill Clinton, the farther you get from his days in power the better you like him.

I like both Slicks better when they are not in charge of something I care about. I enjoyed having Rick at UW. The fans thought we were sorry to see him go.

On topic... I think that the success in basketball is going to increase anger at the complete meltdown that is CU football. Before the basketball season got going, I think a lot of people had simply checked out. Now that they are fired up about sports at CU again, they'll just be pissed off about football.

Back