What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The Basketball Tournament 2016 (Final- Tuesday, 5pm, ESPN)

Shldr2Shldr

Club Member
Club Member
Need more help from the CUBuffs ballot stuffing machine.

Use the link below to help the CU alumni team get into TBT2016!

https://t.co/ebvS7Vfdoz

Roster:

Trent Beckley
Dominique Coleman
Austin Dufault
Marcus Hall
Marcus King-Stockton
Jayson Obazuaye
Marcus Relphorde
Richard Roby

Jack Links asks for a lot of info in order to vote. I guarantee that's the problem.
I definitely had a problem with that but then I did vote. Now I don't see how I can ever vote again although it seems to say I can vote more than once. Any guidance anyone?

@BeBe @buffgal

You can only vote once per team. You can vote for up to 4 teams. The only reason to do that is to get more points and improve your own standing among the fans. Meaning, if one of your teams wins you get a bigger part of the prize money pool.

@BeBe @buffgal

You can only vote once per team. You can vote for up to 4 teams. The only reason to do that is to get more points and improve your own standing among the fans. Meaning, if one of your teams wins you get a bigger part of the prize money pool.
OK thanks .., guess I mis-read it.

Only 2 weeks to vote. Buffs are close. i accidentally learned you can vote more than once, if you use different email addresses. They now list Alec Burks as playing

Only 2 weeks to vote. Buffs are close. i accidentally learned you can vote more than once, if you use different email addresses. They now list Alec Burks as playing

Buffs are currently #16 in the region, so as of today they are in. Barely.

He's got to just be on as a coach or something, right? Dude's still got a contract.

Buffs now in 13th and only top 11 get assured bids. there are 3 more "at large" teams, last year's champion and 1 other.
But, people need to vote

Buffs win their opener vs. Shaare Zedek - sloppy game and our rebounding was awful, but awaiting us in the second round is the Boston College alumni team ("Skinner's Frate Train") which happens to feature Douchebag McGee aka Brady Heslip, who played at BC before transferring to Baylor and giving us all nightmares...time for some revenge!

Edit: After googling it appears that Heslip is in Manila with the Canadian National Team trying to qualify for the Olympics so it doesn't look like he'll be playing tomorrow...

Last edited:
Back