What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

the blue out...

FChairbanks

muthaka slayer
Club Member
...my thoughts.

kudos to 87 for getting this thing going. it is not often that one thing can galvanize a large group of people.

the blue out from my perspective was a perfect example of our program right now. a lot of people wore blue but it was not the dominant color in the stadium. in fact, it was hard to define the dominant color in the stadium.

just like our football team, our fans are struggling to find an identity.

the perfect metaphor played itself out today.

rep to anyone here who can give us an identity...i miss that.

One of my buddies wore blue when he showed up in the Gold lot. He didn't see many blues during the tail gate. He changed back to BnG and felt better about himself for doing so. He did pull out his most faded denim, and kept that going, though.

I saw nothing embarassing about the blue. Rushing the field, on the other hand...

...my thoughts.

kudos to 87 for getting this thing going. it is not often that one thing can galvanize a large group of people.

the blue out from my perspective was a perfect example of our program right now. a lot of people wore blue but it was not the dominant color in the stadium. in fact, it was hard to define the dominant color in the stadium.

just like our football team, our fans are struggling to find an identity.

the perfect metaphor played itself out today.

rep to anyone here who can give us an identity...i miss that.

Okay, I'll play - but I won't pretend to be original with this one. Just seems to fit for the players and the fans......

Shut up and hit someone....

According to the Hansen in the Post this morning, it got the players fired up. Probably for the wrong reason, as they took it personally, but nevertheless if it caused them to play inspired football it is ultimately good. So nice job, 87.

Back