What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

**** the Buff Club rant

WHO WHOA.. wasn't expecting this backlash, but apparently I was in the wrong here.

Ok lets clear some things up. I took her out to dinner, I wasn't expecting anything really nice to impress her with, just wasn't expecting what I got.

As this was my first time at one of these, I guess you really don't get anything for free at all. I'm not trying to be a whiny bitch or come off with a sense of entitlement. If I did I'm sorry.

It's just my opinion that maybe a University can afford to give away soda on tap and maybe some cheap snacks away for free to people donating money and coming to their basketball games. But then again it is a business and they decided to make money anywhere they could.

Sorry if I came off like a little bitch in this post, I just thought that the whole situation was a little ridiculous, but I guess that's just how things always are.

very cool to come back, your premise is correct though, CU doesn't do a great job with the club rooms.

Whoa whoa wait... So all you have to do around here to get rep is bitch like a drunk little MONARCH (not fairview) baby like Tempe and lower everyone's expectations of you and then come back when you are sober and realize that UBL was right when he told you not to expect a lot from the club room and not to expect people to appreciate you whining about 3 bucks and saying your family should get rid of their season tix. Post an apology, and boom rep for days.

Whoa whoa wait... So all you have to do around here to get rep is bitch like a drunk little MONARCH (not fairview) baby like Tempe and lower everyone's expectations of you and then come back when you are sober and realize that UBL was right when he told you not to expect a lot from the club room and not to expect people to appreciate you whining about 3 bucks and saying your family should get rid of their season tix. Post an apology, and boom rep for days.

and this is how you get neg rep

I'm going to rep him again because of this post.

UBL actually neg repped me for my post. If you were a club member then you would know that I wasn't the one that neg repped you.

If you give me $3 I'll give you a pepsi and positive rep.

As soon as I get home, I'll make sure to tell my parents to stop donating to this scam of a club and seriously think about reconsidering their choice of buff websites in the future.

This is not how a website should be treating their best and loyal customers who fund their little club program.

Whoa, whoa..Sorry I didn't mean to be critical of the staff's recruiting this year, I think it's a good class, just thought with the great confidence I have in this staff that they would bring in a few more top tier guys.

My apologies, Merry christmas and....**** it Where's my rep :lol:

UBL actually neg repped me for my post. If you were a club member then you would know that I wasn't the one that neg repped you.
Do I get free chex mix too?

Sorry if that really wasnt you but it looked pretty obvious and the timing was perfect.

Do I get free chex mix too?

Sorry if that really wasnt you but it looked pretty obvious and the timing was perfect.

did you really get neg-repped? It wasn't me but it was worth it if you did.

p.s. I always sign my neg reps as Wally so it doesn't come back to haunt me, he is extra rep anyway.

Tab. We provide Tab.

We have Crab Juice too.

crabjuice.png

That isn't the only way to get rep. Although it might be the most realistic way for you.

( . Y . )

Rep to his date that laughed at him for barely having enough money to buy a $3 Pepsi for himself and nothing for her.

Rep to his date that laughed at him for barely having enough money to buy a $3 Pepsi for himself and nothing for her.

I will make sure to extend that rep to her. Turns out the only thing she enjoyed all night was watching Tad's son's mop/dance extravaganza.

You left out don't stalk recruits or suck the punters dick.

I will make sure to extend that rep to her. Turns out the only thing she enjoyed all night was watching Tad's son's mop/dance extravaganza.

If she liked that then youre lucky there is no second date. I hope tad's kid breaks his leg so he can't dance anymore.

( . Y . )

WHO WHOA.. wasn't expecting this backlash, but apparently I was in the wrong here.

Ok lets clear some things up. I took her out to dinner, I wasn't expecting anything really nice to impress her with, just wasn't expecting what I got.

As this was my first time at one of these, I guess you really don't get anything for free at all. I'm not trying to be a whiny bitch or come off with a sense of entitlement. If I did I'm sorry.

It's just my opinion that maybe a University can afford to give away soda on tap and maybe some cheap snacks away for free to people donating money and coming to their basketball games. But then again it is a business and they decided to make money anywhere they could.

Sorry if I came off like a little bitch in this post, I just thought that the whole situation was a little ridiculous, but I guess that's just how things always are.

You're an ingratiating **** for changing your stance. Stick to your guns, Nancy. You were wronged, dammit!

Back