What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The coaching staff as I see it right now

sackman

Hates the Counting Crows.
Club Member
Embree - HC
Bienemy - OC
Brown - DC
Marshall - OL
Cabral - LB
Tui - DL
McGhee - ? (with Cabral at LB, and Tui at DL, what does that leave McGhee doing?)

That leaves QB, DB, WR, ST and and RB. Do I have this right? There was some talk in another thread about losing Ambrose, but if Brown is here as DC, wouldn't Ambrose stick around?

Am I missing something here? Who are the leading candidates for these positions? I know Kennedy is thought to be the WR coach, and EB will likely take on the responsibility for running backs.

The pieces aren't fitting quite the way I thought they would.

Embree - HC
Bienemy - OC
Brown - DC
Marshall - OL
Cabral - LB
Tui - DL
McGhee - ? (with Cabral at LB, and Tui at DL, what does that leave McGhee doing?)

That leaves QB, DB, WR, ST and and RB. Do I have this right? There was some talk in another thread about losing Ambrose, but if Brown is here as DC, wouldn't Ambrose stick around?

Am I missing something here? Who are the leading candidates for these positions? I know Kennedy is thought to be the WR coach, and EB will likely take on the responsibility for running backs.

mcghee is basically a pass rush coach...hes coaching DE and OLB

Embree - HC
Bienemy - OC
Brown - DC
Marshall - OL
Cabral - LB
Tui - DL

solid staff so far!

QB coach has me worried. Eric Kiesau did not impress me coaching the QBS the last 2 years.

a pass rush coach.

why haven't teams like like Alabama or Oklahoma succeeded with former players as coaches. with Porsches at the Dal?

Is it because they are stupid, don't understand football.....Alabama, Oklahoma....

a pass rush coach.

why haven't teams like like Alabama or Oklahoma succeeded with former players as coaches. with Porsches at the Dal?

Is it because they are stupid, don't understand football.....Alabama, Oklahoma....

no. i think they have the patent on how to suceed at college football and any other possible approach is pure fail and should not even be tried.

Does anyone know if brookhart used the stupid rugby style of punting at akron?. I hope i never see that at a game again.
Maybe he can get the TE involved in the passing game again.

Agree, I hate that bs. I member Skippy rolled it out against KSU in '96/97 deep in our own end zone. Hated it ever sense.

Does anyone know if brookhart used the stupid rugby style of punting at akron?. I hope i never see that at a game again.
Maybe he can get the TE involved in the passing game again.

Back