What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The common thread of all new HC prospects

In reading everyone's ideas about who would be best to take over the Buffs (from Turner Gill to Charlie Strong to Mac coming back as AD), I have determined that ANY HEAD COACH WOULD BE BETTER THAN THE ONE WE'VE GOT. It's that simple...

And while that doesn't make me feel any better now, at least we know that when the day comes and we finally send Talkins away, no matter who we choose will be better than him.

So now, with the contract the way it is, and Talkins/Juicebox due the mega $'s - when will we finally get rid of him?

Do you think if we lose every game this year, we'd be able to get rid of him this year?

What if we win 1-2 games? Do we have to endure another year of his garbage next season too?

If we win 3 games, does Bohnhead give him another extension?

What do you all think?

In reading everyone's ideas about who would be best to take over the Buffs (from Turner Gill to Charlie Strong to Mac coming back as AD), I have determined that ANY HEAD COACH WOULD BE BETTER THAN THE ONE WE'VE GOT. It's that simple...

And while that doesn't make me feel any better now, at least we know that when the day comes and we finally send Talkins away, no matter who we choose will be better than him.

So now, with the contract the way it is, and Talkins/Juicebox due the mega $'s - when will we finally get rid of him?

Do you think if we lose every game this year, we'd be able to get rid of him this year?

What if we win 1-2 games? Do we have to endure another year of his garbage next season too?

If we win 3 games, does Bohnhead give him another extension?

What do you all think?

I think your emotions are 100% of your decision making thought process....

there are so many other factors that the AD has to consider as he makes decisions....

If the AD can raise the money to sspecifically buy him out (if he wants to), then there may be a chance he will be fired....

It may be fun to obsess over this... and certainly provide some humor for this board.... but very few of us know what will be done because we just dont know the constraints we are dealing with....

sorry for the reality check..... back to fantasy land...:drink2::smokin::popcorn::canabis:

Back