What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The CSU board is epic

59422913.jpg
I think we could setup an auto-reply filter.

If Mtn Post AND
If longer than 6 lines AND not subject=RoeVsWade
then reply "captain obvious"
If Mtn Post AND subject=RoeVsWade, then reply "redundant"

I think Bobo will step down for "health reasons" at the end of the season. Should we start talking about who the csu coach will be?

I said it in January, but why in the hell did Parker give Bobo that huge extension after his performance the first three years? That made no sense.

Don't see them having the budget to hire McElwain or even a top coordinator out of a P5 league.

Might be that they try to find an FCS coach who has been able to recruit above his head. Recruiting has been and will be an uphill battle for them. They need somebody who can find talent and convince it to come to a struggling G5 program. And a somebody who wants a BCS job bad enough to do it for fairly cheap.
Maybe they could poach the Illinois State coach?

In a perfect world, CSU became the next Boise State of the MWC and we still lay beatings on them whenever we meet. Quality wins and whatnot.

Unfortunately that looks to be as likely as Scott Frost taking a L graciously.

Difference is that in Boise outside of the core group of fans they have a community that cares.

CSU has to beg their core group of fans to care. Outside of that nobody in the region does.

The best thing for college football in Colorado is for the team in Boulder to be good. Nothing else matters.
This.

As for CSEwe, I have a rule against piling on a team after an FCS loss.

Like any good rule, it has exceptions. NU for example.

They’re discussing bringing McElwain back on ram nation and one guys thinks it would make them look too desperate for bringing back a guy who “up and left them for Florida”. I mean, it was just a top 5 job in the country that he left for, no big deal...

Yeah, I mean... it's a worse look for McElwain than the school... but at the same time, it's a pretty easy sell to the fan base. He left for one of the best jobs in the country and realized that he's a lot more comfortable in Colorado, working for a rural school etc. etc. Plus there isn't a shark within 1,000 miles of Fort Collins.

This whole csu thing reminds me so much when Hawkins was dead man walking but buyout was too much.
A poster on lamenation wants csu to play Ohio St or Mich just to get a big paycheck to buyout Bobo.

Back