What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The defense (O/U Thread One)

Duff Man

Club Member
Club Member
Junta Member
The O/U for total sacks in 2014 is set at 20. Place your bets.

(The 2013 total was 17)

Over.

It will be by committee.

Made possible because I think that having Tupou, Solis and Gillam up the middle is going to stone the run game and an improved team overall is going to force teams to keep passing later into games (maybe even them playing from behind).

Tough call but I am going to go over, perhaps mostly because I think our secondary is going to be better this year and that should lead to some coverage sacks.

Over and the main thing will help is the defense will have a huge game with 5 or so sacks that will spark some confidence.

Under. CU lost CUD and Baer's defenses have never taken much risk. We certainly will not get a lot unless they attack more.

Back