What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The Farewell Tour

Which farewell road game do you look forward to the most?

• Total voters

DBT

Club Member
Club Member
This year we say adieu to the fans of Missouri, Kansas, and 'braska. We also could be saying sayanara to OU. We'll see. Next year, it will be adios to the Iowa St., Kansas St., and, this will be the fun one, Baylor faithful. We shall see about Okie St.

Anyway, I wonder what the receptions will be in the various stadiums as CU plays their final games in each. I CAN'T WAIT! Which one do you look forward to the most? I'm assuming OU and Okie St. will be in the Pac, at this point.

DBT, this poll would have worked a lot better if it was "Other than Nebraska, which road game...". :lol:

To answer that question, I'll say Baylor. I never cared about them before, but now they've pissed me off enough that I may actually consider going to Waco. Anyone know anything about that town? Are the roads paved? Do they sell liquor there?

DBT, this poll would have worked a lot better if it was "Other than Nebraska, which road game...". :lol:

To answer that question, I'll say Baylor. I never cared about them before, but now they've pissed me off enough that I may actually consider going to Waco. Anyone know anything about that town? Are the roads paved? Do they sell liquor there?
Yeah. I was thinking about as I wrote in the candidates. Of course, 'braska will win hands down. I thought Baylor might be a dark horse though. I'm kind of looking forward to that one because the 'braska fans are well known for their pseudo classiness. Since we and 'braska are both leaving, I'm sure that game will be all warm and fuzzy. Baylor, on the other hand.....

Seems to me this pole only works if this really is the last year for Colorado in the Big12. Things can change, did I miss something?

Seems to me this pole only works if this really is the last year for Colorado in the Big12. Things can change, did I miss something?

DBT assumed we'd still be playing conference teams in 2011. That can definitely change.

Iowa State, Kansas State and Baylor are all at Folsom for the 2010 season.

Also, 2010 is likely the last year for Big 12, so we very well won't get to play at Baylor, Kansas State, or Iowa State again
(sorry, repeating others)

Also, 2010 is likely the last year for Big 12, so we very well won't get to play at Baylor, Kansas State, or Iowa State again
(sorry, repeating others)

When I started this, I was pretty sure we would be in the Big XII for two more years. Now it looks like this may be our last. Good. The sooner we are out of this conference, the better. The Baylor hate would have disipated by 2011 any how.

The Buffs only have two more years to try and beat any of these teams. It would be real nice to go out on a winning note with them but as long as talkins is around...................................................

All the towns on that list suck pretty badly. I put Kansas because Lawrence is not far from KC and at least they have good barbecue.

Back