What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The Freshman 15

RSSBot

News Junkie
Having watched Spencer Dinwiddie perform over the first 15 games of his career, I think it's high time to begin putting his performance in perspective.

Dinwiddie is the fourth high profile freshman guard to matriculate through CU over the past decade.* Richard Roby, Cory Higgins, and Alec Burks all had outstanding freshman campaigns, which propelled them into the hearts and minds of Buff Nation.* Dinwiddie is following in their footsteps, and setting a similar tone for a stellar career in a CU uniform.

But where does he stack up amongst the previous three?* By taking a look at the stats, I'll put Spencer's performance to-date in a little perspective, and give a thought or two about where his freshman performance ranks amongst the best of the past decade.

After the break, I'll touch on each player's freshman year narrative, before discussing where I think Spencer belongs amongst their company. *I put together a handy spreadsheet of each player's numbers through their first 15 games.* You can check it out*here.

Read more »
8030839680057503187-1027383797580775265

032OfcVgYgE

Originally posted by The Rumblings of a Deranged Buffalo
Click here to view the article.

Misleading thread title. Thought this was about GiA's latest efforts.

RB, if I may make a suggestion, could you organize your blog by categories (i.e. bball, fball, etc...) as well as dates?

Last edited:
Misleading thread title. Thought this was about GiA's latest efforts.

RB, if I may make a suggestion, could you organize your blog by categories (i.e. bball, fball, etc...) as well as dates?

this is a regular blog so they are organized from newest to oldest already and you really should be reading them all. he has been dropping some serious knowledge.

If you click on the thread tags at the bottom of any post (like 'basketball,' 'beer,' or 'no, seriously, Dan Hawkins is ****ing awful at his job') you get linked to every post in that category. I'll see if Blogger has any other options to help the reader, tho.

If you click on the thread tags at the bottom of any post (like 'basketball,' 'beer,' or 'no, seriously, Dan Hawkins is ****ing awful at his job') you get linked to every post in that category. I'll see if Blogger has any other options to help the reader, tho.
See boys? That's actually helpful. Thanks RB. Good read.

Back