What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The Frosh

I've read in a couple places that Chidera Uzo-Diribe is playing so well that they may not be able to keep him off the field. Kool-Aid? I dunno. It does seem that for the first time in years, we actually have some depth and experience along the DL. If we aren't generating a decent pass rush, he might see some PT. Otherwise, it's probably best to redshirt him. It will have more to do with how the current guys are doing than anything else.

that sounds like exactly what we heard about West last year. The guy was in 192 plays and had 10 tackles and 0 sacks. Not saying it will be the same thing, but I wouldn't be devastated if he grabbed a red shirt this year.

Perfect world, youd definitely wanna redshirt him. Hell, he hasnt played football but a few years. Be nice for him to soak up a year watching. I thought West looked pretty damn good when he played. No sacks but I remember him getting pressure.

that sounds like exactly what we heard about West last year. The guy was in 192 plays and had 10 tackles and 0 sacks. Not saying it will be the same thing, but I wouldn't be devastated if he grabbed a red shirt this year.

OK, playing Devil's advocate here, but wouldn't you agree that having that game experience will benefit both him and the team this year? Had he redshirted, our depth and experience along the line wouldn't be as impressive. I, for one, am glad West got to play last year. I think you redshirt only when you have so much depth and experience that you truly don't need that particular player.

OK, playing Devil's advocate here, but wouldn't you agree that having that game experience will benefit both him and the team this year? Had he redshirted, our depth and experience along the line wouldn't be as impressive. I, for one, am glad West got to play last year. I think you redshirt only when you have so much depth and experience that you truly don't need that particular player.

If Uzo did end up playing, it could (along with a position switch of a freshman tight end) have the extra benefit of giving us a great DE class distribution in 2011.

Senior - Hartigan
Junior - Kasa & West
Soph - Uzo-Diribe
RS Frosh - Mobley or Griffon
Frosh - recruits(s)

It's not the reason to make these moves, but it would work out nicely for the depth chart. Bonsu redshirting (won't happen) or either Poston or Poole playing would do the same thing for the DTs. I could see Poole playing just because of his age and him not wanting to redshirt. He won't be in the DT rotation, but he could make an impact on special teams.

I'm just kind of thinking out loud.

Is it Cordary Clark, Cordary Allen, or Cordary Clark-Allen? And when did it become which?

He was going by Clark-Allen on National Signing Day. He dropped the "Clark" for the latest roster.

You should call him Cordary Allen. :smile:

Back