What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The "How is player X doing this summer" thread

Buff_since76

Still a fan...
Club Member

I know at the end of spring we had a few players, and some potential key players, with injuries and other issues. A lot has happened since the end of spring, but we haven’t received much info on players. Instead of having one thread for each player I figured I would combine the names into one list. These are the players I can think of, please add others that I may have left off

Ryan Miller – he had a broken arm. Has it healed well, and has he been able to lift and build strength back into the arm?

Bryce Givens – held out for academic/other reasons. How are his health, his weight, his strength, and his grade?

Matt Bahr – I know he was injured, but I don’t remember from what. Is he OK?

Max Tuioti-Mariner – as discussed before, how are his knees? Does he need another season to practice and build strength in his legs?

Soine Tau – Needed to get in shape and become academically eligible. Any word on how he is doing?

Speedy Stewart – Had injury issues this past spring. Are his hamstrings OK? Is he ready to have another 160+ carries in the season?

Nate Bonsu – Had a knee injury that required a little surgery. How is he recovering and is he going to play or red shirt?

Terdema Ussery – Is he back on campus? Is he staying at WR or moving to DB? Will he be academically eligible?

Andre Simmons – What are the chances that his academic issues get cleared before camp starts?

If you have any information regarding the players health, or other factors please let us know.

Back