What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The Importance of a S&C Coach - and a slap fight bonus!

:boxing: More please?.....................................................................................NOT!

One thing no one has mentioned while observing Tante and Orr having a girl fight: The S&C guy is the only "coach" the guys can have contact with during summer work outs. So he is way more than just a conditioning guy. I'm not sure what the NCAA allows, but suffice it to say that the S&C guy needs to be able to focus the players on the football stuff as well. So, that being said, how good was Blacken and how good is the new guy in this regard?

One thing no one has mentioned while observing Tante and Orr having a girl fight: The S&C guy is the only "coach" the guys can have contact with during summer work outs. So he is way more than just a conditioning guy. I'm not sure what the NCAA allows, but suffice it to say that the S&C guy needs to be able to focus the players on the football stuff as well. So, that being said, how good was Blacken and how good is the new guy in this regard?

Bad timing. This thread has been content-free for some time now. You could actually start a new one with your solid questions.

This thread delivers.

index.php

your sense of humor must also be chained to Burrito.

I was hoping from some serious fury from Orr since he is really funny, but he bcs'd the same joke over and over. A huge letdown in my book. And you must be really slipping if you think DBT is bringing the funny in any thread.

I was hoping from some serious fury from Orr since he is really funny, but he bcs'd the same joke over and over. A huge letdown in my book. And you must be really slipping if you think DBT is bringing the funny in any thread.
slipping on what?

Gotcha I never heard that before (but I did miss the first week of the new coaching hire). I think it is pretty much bull****, but maybe because we have been hearing about CU "gonna push teams around" or CU will "wear them out at altitude". We have NFL conditioning or we talk about the importance of clean and jerks but we still look weak, small and slow on the field.
I heard MikeMac mention a couple times in different interviews the reason they got better so fast was because of S&C. I hope he brings his SJSU guy to Boulder...seems we ran out of gas in the second half...

Is this the same Tante who neg repped me for a joke about his wife (granted I did step over the line) a while ago?

He must either be drunk or just in a great mood.

Hey, it was a soft ball lob and I hit it. What can I say? :lol: And **** you! I can be funny from time to time.

Back