What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The Math if Dre Returns

I read an article in the paper today about the BB team academics ... in it was the statement that Adams will also graduate this spring (along with Chen and Harris-Tunks, who made the PAC 12 All-Academic team). I think that puts to bed the notion of Boyle not honoring anybody's scholarships in order to make room for the three guys coming in. At a minimum, Boyle is two things ... principled and smart ... he knows how to count and would not have signed three guys unless he was sure that there would be room for them in the normal course of event next year. He is not about to force anybody out.

Thorburn's having a chat right now - this question was asked twice, he referenced Mills both times.

Who leaves if Roberson comes back? It puts us over the limit for scholarships.
My guess is that someone on the scout team like Ben Mills would not be on scholarship next season.

How many scholarships are available for this upcoming class?
For 2014 there would be two or three depending on if Mills is a scholarship player or not. Mills, Roberson and Adams are going to be seniors.

Last edited:
Back