What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The obligatory offseason Pac-10 poll

Are you happy that CU joined to Pac-10 (now 12)?

• Yes

Votes: 81 90.0%
  • No, I wish we had stayed in the Big 12

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • I lost interest once my CU to the MWC dreams were killed

Votes: 8 8.9%

• Total voters
We'll stick at 12 until the next round of media contract discussions. That's what, 8 years? After that, I wouldn't be surprised if we're not looking at another expansion. If Larry Scott is still in charge (a big IF), he'll want to take over a bigger chunk of the world.

pinky_brain.jpg

I'd love to see us replace CSU with KU and include an annual basketball game as part of the deal. Could be a nice bridge until the Jayhawks join the Pac-14 or Pac-16.
The basketball game is a no brainer - there is a huge KU alumni base in Denver. In the past there were more KU fans at Coors than CU fans. We will take their money, and I also like the idea of replacing CSU in football. I could see CU play every other year with a half hour drive. It's an 11 hour drive to Boulder from my house. Might as well fly, that's 22 hours on the road round trip and western Kansas and eastern Colorado sucks.

It's the part about having to deal with KU fans again that I'm dreading. I'm really hoping we stick at 12 for a while.
KU fans on the whole are not as bad as Husker or OU fans, and they really don't expect to win in football. In basketball they are obnoxious - think they invented the game - guess they did.

KU fans on the whole are not as bad as Husker or OU fans, and they really don't expect to win in football. In basketball they are obnoxious - think they invented the game - guess they did.

Their baseball fans are pretty bad to. I had the grandson of Forrest Hoglund on my baseball team and he didn't shut the **** up about basketball or baseball.

I'm kind of bummed out that we won't be playing the teams that I grew up watching CU play. I will miss our old Big 8 brothers.

I definitely understand why we had to make the move though. Damn those California Alums! :lol:

I'm kind of bummed out that we won't be playing the teams that I grew up watching CU play. I will miss our old Big 8 brothers.

I definitely understand why we had to make the move though. Damn those California Alums! :lol:
Let's see if they get off their butts and actually go to the games. All my friends from the west coast I knew when attending CU were more concerned with going skiing instead of going to a football game.

Let's see if they get off their butts and actually go to the games. All my friends from the west coast I knew when attending CU were more concerned with going skiing instead of going to a football game.

We had an excellent showing of Buff fans at the Cal game last year. Anytime we have been in a bowl in California or Arizona we have also had good crowds.

Back