What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The Official BC Bama/lsu thread

'tini is an embarrassment to the fanbase of every one of the 400 teams he roots for.

I'm just looking forward to a good hard-hitting game. Hopefully it lives up to all hype as these big games rarely do. I don't like how they moved this game out of the classic 3:30 timeslot into primetime. I don't know how CBS expects to compete with that ND-Wake whopper of a game that ABC will be airing at the same time. :lol:

Bama Charlie is delusional!

He thinks this is the greatest Bama team, ever. Not only are they NOT the greatest Bama team ever, they aren't even the best team in the country THIS year.

I have a gut feeling LSU could win and if Bama does win it will only be because of HFA.

BTW, I can name several teams in modern college football who would mudhole this Bama team. '95 Nebraska, '04 USC and '05 Texas just to name a few.

Also, ANY NFL team would beat Bama. There is still a big difference between overall speed and size between NFL teams and any college football team.

He thinks this is the greatest Bama team, ever. Not only are they NOT the greatest Bama team ever, they aren't even the best team in the country THIS year.

I have a gut feeling LSU could win and if Bama does win it will only be because of HFA.

BTW, I can name several teams in modern college football who would mudhole this Bama team. '95 Nebraska, '04 USC and '05 Texas just to name a few.

Also, ANY NFL team would beat Bama. There is still a big difference between overall speed and size between NFL teams and any college football team.

'94 CU would mudhole this bama team as well.

This Bama team has more talent any other Bama team in history. Until they win an undefeated undisputed title they really can't be compared.

I'm rooting for the

corndog.jpg

No Bama's 94 team that went 12-1 and finished two spots behind CU.

Who knows, unless they played. But 22 players on that 94 CU team found their way to the NFL. They were freakishly talented. It was probably CU's all-time most talented team.

Sounds about right in your case, trolling a message board of a team Bama is not going to play anytime soon.

Back in 06 when I came here both teams sucked and it was all good and we were pals. Are you jealous of my team's success? My life sucks now even though Bama is good. I hope that helps. It is just a game.

Back in 06 when I came here both teams sucked and it was all good and we were pals. Are you jealous of my team's success? My life sucks now even though Bama is good. I hope that helps. It is just a game.

Not jealous of success, just don't like dealing with pricks who have no real reason to be here. When your team sucked, you were cool. Not so much anymore.

Now **** off.

Who knows, unless they played. But 22 players on that 94 CU team found their way to the NFL. They were freakishly talented. It was probably CU's all-time most talented team.

Kordell only turtled when he faced a certain team wearing red. A team wearing crimson would have presented no challenge.

i am not jealous. bama is, over the long haul, going to be better than CU. we won't pay the price required to be consistently good. but, when we are good, man, it feels great to beat teams that have paid the price to be powerhouses. nothing is sweeter.

back on topic: should be a great game--- this is the most anticipation i have had for a non-CU cfb game since usc-texas.

i am not jealous. bama is, over the long haul, going to be better than CU. we won't pay the price required to be consistently good. but, when we are good, man, it feels great to beat teams that have paid the price to be powerhouses. nothing is sweeter.

back on topic: should be a great game--- this is the most anticipation i have had for a non-CU cfb game since usc-texas.

Ahem.

Signed,

2006 (2007?) Michigan v. OSU

There was a thread on Shaggy, BTW, explaining why USC/Tejas was a bigger game (aside from the BCS Championship and all) and it was a pretty compelling argument.

Is it really that big of a deal if BC is here? Jesus this fanbase is so opposed to having other fanbases here it seems.

Back