What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The Official BC Bama/lsu thread

You don't know what you are talking about. I'm from Louisiana, and if you wanted to insult somebody you called them a "coonass". It's like calling someone a redneck or hick. If you don't believe me, if you are ever in a Cajun bar, just start calling everyone "coonass". Also make sure you have good dental insurance.
What's so bad about getting your ass kicked when you are having fun calling a Cajun a "coonass"?

All in how you say it pal.

You know some people will take offense to it because in this world, some people are sensitive pussies. Even ragin cajun coonasses can be.

-- I'm a Guy On A Buffalo --

Here is a quick what does Alabama lead the SEC in:

Rushing Offense
Total Offense
Scoring Offense
Rushing Defense
Pass Efficiency Defense
Total Defense
Scoring Defense
Pass Defense

You don't know what you are talking about. I'm from Louisiana, and if you wanted to insult somebody you called them a "coonass". It's like calling someone a redneck or hick. If you don't believe me, if you are ever in a Cajun bar, just start calling everyone "coonass". Also make sure you have good dental insurance.
What's so bad about getting your ass kicked when you are having fun calling a Cajun a "coonass"?

I'd guess you'd know better than I would. I've been in squadrons with a number of Louisiana types, and each and every one of them referred to themselves proudly as "coonasses". I'm not sure where the disconnect is.

I'd guess you'd know better than I would. I've been in squadrons with a number of Louisiana types, and each and every one of them referred to themselves proudly as "coonasses". I'm not sure where the disconnect is.
I grew up in Lafayette, and can guarantee you nobody I knew referred to themselves as a "coonass". Maybe they were kidding. I think that it could be like the "N" word, it's OK if you are from Louisiana and use it joking around, but if an outsider uses it. I would not want to be that person. Don't take my word for it, find out yourself. Just be prepared for the consequences if you are not good friends with that person. On the other hand, if you are going to skate on thin ice, you might as well dance. Get serious - would you call yourself a douche bag and be proud of it.

Last edited:
I grew up in Lafayette, and can guarantee you nobody I knew referred to themselves as a "coonass". Maybe they were kidding. I think that it could be like the "N" word, it's OK if you are from Louisiana and use it joking around, but if an outsider uses it. I would not want to be that person. Don't take my word for it, find out yourself. Just be prepared for the consequences if you are not good friends with that person. On the other hand, if you are going to skate on thin ice, you might as well dance. Get serious - would you call yourself a douche bag and be proud of it.
Damn living in Louisiana is that bad that's you don't like being called somethin that is used to make fun of you. Not much of an upgrade though from Lousiana to Kansas though.

Damn living in Louisiana is that bad that's you don't like being called somethin that is used to make fun of you. Not much of an upgrade though from Lousiana to Kansas though.
How do you like me calling you this Creatini - you are a scumbag pu$$^. Certainly, that is OK since you live in phony liberal Boulder.

Last edited:
I have been enlightened by reading this thread......

More please.

MTAQ-Make Their Ass Quit

quit.png

Meh doesn't bother me one bit
You have to be a graduate of Naropa Institute. I was just kidding about the scumbag pu$$^ - your logic is mystical and existential. The wonderful thing about Boulder is that it is not racist. Now forget the fact that the black population of Boulder is less than 1%. Bama Charlie - I will agree with you that people in the South generally get along much better with black people than phony liberal types living in Boulder and other pseudo intellectual college towns. Boulder also welcomes all economic families into it's community - just make sure you have the $1,000 a month for your effieciency closet apartment.
Peace and granola!

You have to be a graduate of Naropa Institute. I was just kidding about the scumbag pu$$^ - your logic is mystical and existential. The wonderful thing about Boulder is that it is not racist. Now forget the fact that the black population of Boulder is less than 1%. Bama Charlie - I will agree with you that people in the South generally get along much better with black people than phony liberal types living in Boulder and other pseudo intellectual college towns. Boulder also welcomes all economic families into it's community - just make sure you have the $1,000 a month for your effieciency closet apartment.
Peace and granola!

Nah I go to CU I just don't get bothered by name calling.

I'm rich bitch!

I'm excited for this game, the cocks game, and the okielite game. These day games all suck for the most part.

-- I'm a Guy On A Buffalo --

I'm a bad football fan. I'm not waking up for LSU/Bama. It's on at 0430, and I got up at 0500 for this morning's game. I planned on being in bed by midnight, and waking up for it, but I went out and smoked a cigar (not a euphemism) and probably won't get to bed until two. Aint happening.

I'm a bad football fan. I'm not waking up for LSU/Bama. It's on at 0430, and I got up at 0500 for this morning's game. I planned on being in bed by midnight, and waking up for it, but I went out and smoked a cigar (not a euphemism) and probably won't get to bed until two. Aint happening.
You're missing the game of the century!

So, *if* this year's 'Bama squad (greatest ever in the history of college football with more talent than has ever been fielded according to some) loses to LSU....

Does that mean Alabama has never fielded a team better than the Tigers?

So, *if* this year's 'Bama squad (greatest ever in the history of college football with more talent than has ever been fielded according to some) loses to LSU....

Does that mean Alabama has never fielded a team better than the Tigers?

I think that would be pretty clear.... :nod:

Back