What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The Official BC Pre-Game Thread

Let me explain that. IF, during the rematch, if Alabama won by three or less, I would not consider them the best team, but, Alabama won by 21.

So now you want to qualify your remarks, eh? Sucks when your own words get used against you, doesn't it? :lol:

The best team should win every game but with the rematch that kind of screwed that up. People don't want to hear it but the two best teams were in the same division this year but Alabama is the best team. They had no business losing that first game.

You would be a very good boxer judging by how you dodge every point you cant argue by spewing the same garbage lol

No I have you on ignore and on Tapatalk it shows a preview of the last post but it doesn't show ignored posters once you click in.

And here you are replying again. But you claim you didn't see the one a few posts up. You're a grade-A moron, tini.

I only see a few words in the list of threads. Once I click on the thread I don't see anything that you post. You want a picture numbnuts?

By the rules as they are established Bama is the best team this year. I don't beleive that a team that doesn't win their conference should have a shot at the NC but nobody bothers to ask me.

Sometimes a team can be the best team and still not match up well against another team. Had OSU played Bama I could see a bad matchup for the Tide. OSU is not that goood on defense but Bama isn't that good on offense and isn't going to score huge points against them. On the other hand OSU had some playmakers. I could see OSU breaking open the game early with a couple of big scoring plays. Bama from behind starts to press doing things that aren't their normal game and starts to turn over the ball. OSU jumps on the turnovers and suddenly you have a game that Bama is out of.

On the other hand even if Bama gets off to a solid start they don't leave OSU behind. OSU then makes some big plays in the end and pulls it out.

Likely LSU is a much worse match for OSU than Bama but again with the right breaks the OSU offense could put them in a position to win against a team that is limited by its QB play.

By the rules as they are established Bama is the best team this year. I don't beleive that a team that doesn't win their conference should have a shot at the NC but nobody bothers to ask me.

Sometimes a team can be the best team and still not match up well against another team. Had OSU played Bama I could see a bad matchup for the Tide. OSU is not that goood on defense but Bama isn't that good on offense and isn't going to score huge points against them. On the other hand OSU had some playmakers. I could see OSU breaking open the game early with a couple of big scoring plays. Bama from behind starts to press doing things that aren't their normal game and starts to turn over the ball. OSU jumps on the turnovers and suddenly you have a game that Bama is out of.

On the other hand even if Bama gets off to a solid start they don't leave OSU behind. OSU then makes some big plays in the end and pulls it out.

Likely LSU is a much worse match for OSU than Bama but again with the right breaks the OSU offense could put them in a position to win against a team that is limited by its QB play.

I would bet most of those awful defenses that OSU played would not have one player that would start for UA. Our offense is not bad but LSU has an strong SEC defense. Oregon only put up 27 on them and 2 of those TDs were in the 4th quarter when the game was over. UA would have been a 10+ point favorite over OSU and it wouldn't have been that close. Their defense is terrible and I could see Bama putting up 40 on them without throwing the ball.

have not read the whole thread. anyone ask tini who he would have voted the MNC team on Jan 2nd, 1991?

I would bet most of those awful defenses that OSU played would not have one player that would start for UA.

Statements like this make you sound like a moron.

Do you care to elaborate/quantify your statement at all or is it sufficient to believe that Bama is God and everyone else is dog ****?

Statements like this make you sound like a moron.

Do you care to elaborate/quantify your statement at all or is it sufficient to believe that Bama is God and everyone else is dog ****?

Name one person from OU's defense that would start for Bama. Be sure to tell me which player he replaces. If there is a lock down corner we could use one.

We have the trophy and that is the only FACT that really matters.
It is also a fact that bama being awarded said trophy is making them change the rules, cause the BCS knows you shouldn't have received it. Forevermore, your trophy will have a little asterix: "*Mistake fixed following year."

Seriously? No body has ever thought of a playoff before the travesty of the two best teams playing in the BCS this year?

Did you know the NCAA already does tournaments in every other sport and 3 other football classifications?
Your abortion is the tipping point.

Back