What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The Official BC Pre-Game Thread

C'mon #2. You know you've already lost, even if you win. If you play anyone enough times, you'll eventually win. Meaningless game.

Is anybody undefeated that matters other than LSU?

Is there any team that would be a favorite vs LSU tomorrow?

You want the best two teams-you go the best two teams.

That's nice. Good thing your opinion is not a fact...

It is a fact that LSU and Bama are playing in the BCS championship. It is my opinion that those are the two best teams. All arguments to the contrary are irrelevant.

It is a fact that LSU and Bama are playing in the BCS championship. It is my opinion that those are the two best teams. All arguments to the contrary are irrelevant.

Are all statements in congruence relevant or irrelevant? I am confused.....

But you've already lost to them once, #2. That's the part you're not getting. The rematch is meaningless.

Has the AP decided they would give LSU their mythical national title no matter the outcome? Or is that Question completely irrelevant?

Has the AP decided they would give LSU their mythical national title no matter the outcome? Or is that Question completely irrelevant?

The AP is a bunch of voters and have decided nothing. When UA wins by 3 TDs nobody is going to spout split title.

What is wrong with your team's fans? There are only about five that know anything about college football.

Last edited:
The only team in the country I see being competitive with LSU other than Alabama is Oregon, and they, like Alabama, already lost to LSU.

Alabama is favored by 1.5 points.

Honestly, does anybody really think there's any other team in the whole country that would be favored against LSU in a game played in New Orleans?

Bama cannot win the national championship today. LSU has already won it. Fact.

Bama cannot win the national championship today. LSU has already won it. Fact.

I'm sure the folks at LSU will be happy to hear that if they lose tonight's game. It'll sure be nice for them, as they see Saban running around with the Crystal football, to know that they have already won the national championship. What's the trophy for that look like?

What would people think if Bama had been in the SEC East and LSU/Bama had a rematch in the SECCG? Say Bama won a close one there, who would you say should be in the MNC and why?

Alabama is favored by 1.5 points.

Honestly, does anybody really think there's any other team in the whole country that would be favored against LSU in a game played in New Orleans?

You do know that betting lines do not necessarily reflect the expected outcome of the game, right?

Cracks me up when those get brought into conversations like this.

cracks me up that Sacky thinks that what really matters is who the BCS commish gives the trophy to.

Back