What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The Rabid Goldfish stamp of approval

Highflyer

Club Member
Club Member
I ran into big George at the hoops game on Saturday and he got a look at the t-shirts. His reaction was pretty cool. To paraphrase "I'm so honored that someone would make a shirt for me, this is so cool!!! My mom is going to love this!"

I chatted with him for 5 minutes or so. He is a wonderful ambassador for CU athletics and CU football.

He told me "We will contend for the Big 12 title next year, and look out in 09 and 2010, this team will be competing for national championships" :thumbsup:

The only way George can get a shirt is by buying one so at the CU/OU hoops game I'm going to get him his shirt and have him sign mine. Big George works all the home hoops games and is a very friendly young man, so if you see him just say hello.

Awesome... I know u can't give him a shirt free, but how much would a Rabid Godfish have to pay for a Rabid Goldfish 'T'???

Awesome... I know u can't give him a shirt free, but how much would a Rabid Godfish have to pay for a Rabid Goldfish 'T'???

He has to pay the same price as everyone else. $15. When I was talking to him about it he was adamant about the price being the same as what everyone else is paying.

I agree he's a good guy - but I believe Hypo has to pay the same amount as everyone else or it's an NCAA violation.

I was 99% sure that he'd have to buy at the same price as anyone else would (Remember Peter Warrick at FSU?)

I saw your T on Saturday HF - it looked great!

And you didn't say hello? :huh:

Glad you liked it, the students that saw it seemed to like it as well.

Too cool!!!:thumbsup:
1-XL Black please!!
Just let me know where to send the check!!
I've got lots 'o' checks, so I must have money..:wow:..right?

I ran into big George at the hoops game on Saturday and he got a look at the t-shirts. His reaction was pretty cool. To paraphrase "I'm so honored that someone would make a shirt for me, this is so cool!!! My mom is going to love this!"

I chatted with him for 5 minutes or so. He is a wonderful ambassador for CU athletics and CU football.

He told me "We will contend for the Big 12 title next year, and look out in 09 and 2010, this team will be competing for national championships" :thumbsup:

The only way George can get a shirt is by buying one so at the CU/OU hoops game I'm going to get him his shirt and have him sign mine. Big George works all the home hoops games and is a very friendly young man, so if you see him just say hello.

Very cool!!
But wtf, national championship in '09 and '10?? Why not '08???:smile2:

Very cool!!
But wtf, national championship in '09 and '10?? Why not '08???:smile2:

Obviously because there won't be another national championship game until January '09. That's clearly the one big George is saying the Buffs will win. :smile2:

Back