What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The Return of BSN Buffs

RK

UBL
What's up guys!

Wanted to drop by and let you know that we're super excited to be bringing back our Buffs coverage just in time for football season.

We've hired the brightest young star in the proverbial BSN farm system to cover the Buffs full-time. His name is Henry Chisolm and I really think you guys are going to love him. He's a true pro who started at BSN as an intern and worked his way up by going above and beyond in all aspects. He's also become a personal friend and I can say he's just an all-around great dude.

(Read Henry's personal introduction article here: https://bsndenver.com/welcome-to-bsn-buffs/)

If you haven't been following BSN since we last covered the Buffs, we're doing some really cool things now that you'll be able to expect in how we now cover the Buffs.

1) Daily Podcasts: For the first time in... ever? There will be a place to find daily Buffs talk. I'm super excited about this as a fan AND because I'm hoping to make some appearances on the show. The daily pods have become the most popular feature of all our other beats, and of course, they are free for any and all to consume wherever you listen to podcasts.

2) Audio stories: One thing that we heard a lot from our subscribers or potential subscribers is that they didn't have time to read all of the stories. Now I know this group of 35-year olds has plenty of time on its hands, but we decided to fix the problem anyway. How it works is with any story we put out, you'll have an option to have the story read to you, usually by the author. Some people love it, some people prefer to read, the good part is you'll always have the choice.

We even have a page with all of the stories in a player so you can just press play in our app and they'll be read to you one after another.

3) Film rooms: This needs less explanation because you guys have probably seen stuff like this, but I'm excited to see it for the Buffs. These will be gif-driven breakdowns of a player or a play or a scheme that is notable for whatever reason.

(Here's our first one on Laviska: https://bsndenver.com/buffs-film-room-laviska-shenault-is-a-monster/)

Sources tell me there's another coming soon on Mel Tucker's defense.

4) Gear: We make t-shirts now and they are dope af because our designer is awesome. I'm pretty sure my wardrobe is going to become 75 percent BSN Buffs shirts eventually.

Obviously, we'll have exclusive interviews, features, columns, videos and anything else you expect from blanket coverage. I'm super excited to get up to Boulder to write a couple features myself.

Anyways, the last thing that you might not know about the new BSN is that we are subscription-based now. I know that's not for everybody and I totally understand why. BUT for those of you who don't want to see journalism die (jk), care about the well-being of your friend RK (also jk) or you just really want to get in on this coverage, we're running a great deal as part of our launch.

For $34.99, which is $10 off our normal price, you'll get a one-year subscription to BSN (which also includes all of our pro coverage if you're interested in that) AND a free t-shirt of your choice from BSNDenverMerch.com.

If you're interested, use this link and the promo code will be automatically applied for you: https://bsndenver.com/my-account/membership-checkout/?discount_code=SKOBUFFS/ &level=2

Here's our first Buffs shirt (I know "Sko" is polarizing in some circles but we're already working on our second shirt so just be patient of you don't like this one. Once you subscribe you're given a code that doesn't expire.)

Bd89eeG.png

Finally, if you don't want to commit to a whole year, we have a free 30-day trial so you can give us a try before getting locked in.

Anyways, sorry for the long post, I'm just super excited to have our Buffs coverage back. I hope you'll consider giving us a try.

Thanks for the support throughout the years!

Yours truly,
UBL

Ps. Let me know if you have any questions.

Just wanted to give a shoutout to everyone who has already subscribed! The early response has been amazing. Appreciate you guys!

Back