What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The Show 2012- April 6th at Pepsi Center

mattrob

Club Member
Club Member
FYI, The Show will be played April 6th at the Pepsi Center this year. It's an All Star game format, so play can get a little sloppy, but it'll be a good chance to see a number of future (and potential) Buffs. Josh Scott and Dominique Collier headline the Blue Team, with Gordon, Talton, and Josh Perkins on the White Team. The White Team roster looks pretty strong, with Nate Engesser (DU) and Kaileb Rodriguez (Cal) also on the team. I haven't seen if it's televised, but last year's game was on Altitude, I believe.

I'm gonna try to go this year. That's my wife's birthday weekend, though.

#weighingpriorities

Why do they have to pin our boys against each other again. I want a preview of what they can do together!

Why do they have to pin our boys against each other again. I want a preview of what they can do together!

You have to. Otherwise, you've got the two of them going against a comically overmatched Rodriguez. We'll see enough of that when we play Cal the next 4 years.

You have to. Otherwise, you've got the two of them going against a comically overmatched Rodriguez. We'll see enough of that when we play Cal the next 4 years.
Makes sense, still sucks.
Rodriguez won't see the floor at Cal for a while, if ever.

I'm actually glad they play each other. It allows us to see what each of them can do against a legit D1 recruit. Watching Scott put up 40 & 25 on some 6'5" kid from Pueblo isn't fun. Watching him battle against arguably the best post defender in the state is.

It looks like the game will be televised at 5:30 Sunday on Altitude, for anyone interested.

Back