What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The staff

:woot:...So with Cabral & Tui on board hopefully can start raking on the beastly Hawaiian warriors that want to play in the mainland!

Great news on Tui. This staff is lining up well and it sounds like JE is delivering on most every person he claimed he would deliver. Woot!

yessssssss! Tuiasosopo was the guy I thought was most important for Embree to get besides EB. way to go Embree, feeling a lot better about him as headcoach now

yessssssss! Tuiasosopo was the guy I thought was most important for Embree to get besides EB. way to go Embree, feeling a lot better about him as headcoach now

Jesus H. This is a major revalation. No, not Tuiasosopo as a coach, but the part where ****ing Drunk Panda is happy about something.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by buff4bcs1985
any update on bobby kennedy

still dead

I didn't want to laugh. I tried not to laugh. Couldn't help myself.

Tui Tui Tui Tui! Makes for a good chant next year when when the line is knocking people on their ass!

Chip Brown's radio station reporting Bobby Kennedy interviewed for the Kent State HC position but they are still mentioning Colorado as another landing point.

Chip Brown's radio station reporting Bobby Kennedy interviewed for the Kent State HC position but they are still mentioning Colorado as another landing point.

Thanks for catching that AB03 - was at the back-cracker when that came on I'm sure.

No worries. The only thing that stinks is now I have a reason to listen to their stupid station again with this potential hire.

Last edited:
So, tui is on staff? Great news, now let's hope kennedy comes also, we need texas recruiting bad. Kent state is a **** hole, used to go up there when my ex fiancee went to school there. **** hole...

So, tui is on staff? Great news, now let's hope kennedy comes also, we need texas recruiting bad. Kent state is a **** hole, used to go up there when my ex fiancee went to school there. **** hole...

Your ex fiancee is a ****thole? Good thing you did not marry her (or him :lol:)

A "sleeper" Tight Ends or Special Teams (or both) coach:

John Wristen, HC at CSU-Pueblo. Former CU and UCLA coach and worked on staff with both Embree and Bieniemy.

He has lots of experience at both TE and ST coaching.

It would suck to lose him at Pueblo as he has done remarkable things in a short time down here, but success follows success and it would better to be known as a stepping stone (in this case a "re-stepping" stone) than a place to finish your career.

A "sleeper" Tight Ends or Special Teams (or both) coach:

John Wristen, HC at CSU-Pueblo. Former CU and UCLA coach and worked on staff with both Embree and Bieniemy.

He has lots of experience at both TE and ST coaching.

It would suck to lose him at Pueblo as he has done remarkable things in a short time down here, but success follows success and it would better to be known as a stepping stone (in this case a "re-stepping" stone) than a place to finish your career.
I thought of that when I saw him interviewed about the Embree hire.

Wasn't Wristen the one who smacked his wife around whilst he was here under Barnett?

Back