What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The staff

looking better on kennedy. Hagan is definitely gonna have to be recruiting coord. Kennedy is OUT of the top four for the kent st job.

How about a dark horse here cedric cormier for wr's coach he is at unlv right know.

no specifics on Eb's position coaching. Mcghee is still in the running afaik, as is ambrose etc.

Adam on rivals just confirmed That tui is boulder bound this tuesday, and Brown is boulder bound this wednesday. Arizona is gonna have a rough time against oki lite.

Wasn't Wristen the one who smacked his wife around whilst he was here under Barnett?

There was an incident but there was also little to the actual incident. It was also one in which culpability was shared equally by all involved. An isolated incident. This should not be brought out and "confirmed" without some context. The Wristens are good people and he would be a great addition to this staff if the opportunity is there.

There was an incident but there was also little to the actual incident. It was also one in which culpability was shared equally by all involved. An isolated incident. This should not be brought out and "confirmed" without some context. The Wristens are good people and he would be a great addition to this staff if the opportunity is there.

Thanks for the clarification.

confused about QB coach rumor, doesn't make sense to me, harris is supposedly a lock. wonder what we would use the guy for? and they are very dumb not to be sad about losing Tui at the very least.

Originally Posted by Salty
They left... For Colorado? Nice step back, or at best lateral move, guys...

Got to love fans that decide they're something useful after what, 1 good year? I don't think Arizona has even been good since I've been alive.

Just checked and they've had all of two good seasons in like 30 years.

In 1993, the team had its first 10-win season and beat the University of Miami Hurricanes in the Fiesta Bowl by a score of 29–0

First 10 win season, ever.

In 1994, Arizona was ranked #1 and had been picked by Sports Illustrated and several other publications to win the National Championship. However, Arizona was stunned by Colorado State and the rest of the season went down along with it, continuing a streak of not being selected for the Rose Bowl, a streak that continues to this day.

oops.

In 1998, the team posted a school-record 12–1 season and made the Holiday Bowl in which it defeated the Nebraska Cornhuskers.

And there we go, 2 good seasons.

Here's a quote from "Budd1e Lee" on that post: "Better kcufing not! Boulder might get burned to the ground when we come to town next year."

Um, don't they know this place was burned to the ground five years ago????

I saw a similar quote on PointGuardU (similar to AllBuffs for UA fans). What UA fan said was that four of the QB Coach's QBs at UA are in the pros. This could be an epic hire.

Just catching up on this, and I was walking through the UA msg board and came across this:
Not that his kid couldn't walk on at CU but I believe his kid is planning on walking-on at Arizona.
I believe that was in reference to this QB coach and his son who is a QB. PLEASE tell me we aren't about to go through this again.

Just catching up on this, and I was walking through the UA msg board and came across this:

I believe that was in reference to this QB coach and his son who is a QB. PLEASE tell me we aren't about to go through this again.

Oh no, not again....

I was about to join and handle this response:

You had a hard time recruiting Poly b/c:

1. You sucked.
2. Your head coach was a doof who had lost his team.
3. Your head coach had a rap for not being able to develop players, especially linemen.
4. It's hard to get players into CU (tho it is here too to some degre

but then I realized they sucked and if they think a 7 win season if the ****ing super bowl then let them ride their short bus into the sunset.

Got to love fans that decide they're something useful after what, 1 good year? I don't think Arizona has even been good since I've been alive.

Just checked and they've had all of two good seasons in like 30 years.

First 10 win season, ever.

oops.

And there we go, 2 good seasons.

We are also 12-1 against them. That is pobably the best record that we have against any team we have played more then 5 times. Hawk has killed our rep so bad that a team that has a .07 winning percentage against us is talking trash. :facepalm:

Back