1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The admins are aware of site instability throughout the day today. We have our crack technical staff checking it out, but it is probably the Russians. If you are having any specific issues, please post them to the Customer Service Support Forums and we will get to them in the next 24 to 48 weeks. Thank You

the T on Denmon

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Message Board' started by Mick Ronson, Jan 8, 2011.

1. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

i couldn't really see what happened. anybody? MU fans in front of me jumped up and one of them was a very big boy (300+)...eclipse size type fella.....i thought as it happened it was on Mike Anderson...but, Denmon threw the ball "at" the ref?

2. buff4bcs1985

buff4bcs1985 Hail to the King

sorta... he tossed it hard after nearly slamming the ball into court while bitching about the timeout

3. Daaah

Daaah Club Member Club Member

It was really weak. I was thinking that it must've been a make up for the call on the other end that was a charge that was called a block.

He kinda just flipped the ball to the ref. Nothing major.

4. NiTownBuff

NiTownBuff Club Member Club Member

He flipped the ball at our bench after he bitched at the ref. Ref had to reach to grab it or it would've hit Coney

5. GoBuffs!!

GoBuffs!! Active Member

On the replay, it looked like Denmon said something that the Ref didnt like. There are a few things out there that will get you T'd up every time.

6. FChairbanks

FChairbanks muthaka slayer Club Member

i think he said something inappropriate to the ref. from where i was sitting, it looked like the ref was pissed and it had to do with something that was said...

7. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

He actually was trying to kill the ref with the ball. Automatic T. :wink2:

8. Scotch

Scotch Registered User Club Member Junta Member

:nod: Ref didn't look happy for a minute, and looked like he might give Anderson one to if he had kept barking at him.