What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The Utes and thier fans

**** you, you're classless. I stand by my word. If you're gonna talk **** about my friends and family, I'll talk **** about yours. Die in a twister!

yeah... making light of people dying is really ****ing funny... **** you you piece of ****

I play by my rules. A lot of people die by aids, that doesn't prevent you from making light of that.

fair point... when was the last time i made that joke tho...and for the record i will continue to bash utah relentlessly... and do you wanna know why?!?! because i want to hate them more than nebraska... utah to me is what nebraska is to you...**** UTAH AND EVERYONE IN THAT WASTELAND...A POOR EXCUSE FOR A STATE trade them for puerto rico... or canada **** em

Last edited:
The utes will have to practice their trash talk. We train by feeding on our own!

fair point... when was the last time i made that joke tho...and for the record i will continue to bash utah relentlessly... and do you wanna know why?!?! because i want to hate them more than nebraska... utah to me is what nebraska is to you...**** UTAH AND EVERYONE IN THAT WASTELAND...A POOR EXCUSE FOR A STATE trade them for puerto rico... or canada **** em

You want to make Puerto Rico a Steak? What's next, you wanna make Guam a Baked Potato?

You said it a lot. ANd I was joking too until you negged rep me and then I said I stood by my word.

I'd choose the third alternative...the Fighting Johnny Utahs FTMFW!!!

site_28_rand_1596595818_point_break_pub_627.jpg

Johnny Utah = Joe Montana! Oh, now I get it!!! I have finally broken the Point Break Code! Knarly!

Back