What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

These seniors

rynobuff

Club Member
Club Member
Man I'm gonna miss em, they gone through hell and back and have been true buffaloes through all of it. They all went out and did there part today to make sure they win there last home game and get one more game. Hopefully a good bowl in a good location and a good win for these boys. Dizon is gonna be the player I'm gonna miss the most since Bobby Purify graduated.

With a bowl bid, Dizon, T-Wheat, Polumbus and maybe Charles gets one more chance to showcase their skills for the NFL.

What a great way for them to go out! TD's by seniors Charles, DeVree and Sprague.

Seniors showed up today. Byron got a TD. Dusty played like an animal and had a TD (**** you replay, how the **** do you over turn that call? Eat my asshole). Hugh had a Huuuuge day.

Also, great to see BJax get a really big cheer when they announced him for senior intros.

Can anyone guess what Hugh's shirt said?:smile2:
F346984.jpg

I saw at least two other Buffs wearing that shirt as well. I'm wondering if the seniors were wearing them. But, it was clear they wanted to show them off because a number of guys were taking off their pads while the students were rushing the field.

Man I'm gonna miss em, they gone through hell and back and have been true buffaloes through all of it. They all went out and did there part today to make sure they win there last home game and get one more game. Hopefully a good bowl in a good location and a good win for these boys. Dizon is gonna be the player I'm gonna miss the most since Bobby Purify graduated.
:yeahthat:

I feel bad for T-Wheat..... Do you realize how 89% of the Runs AND passes went where he woulda been? We woulda Murdered them if he'd have been there.. he woulda had a great game. He's a Trooper! And i hope they get in a bowl just so he can have a chance to play another game for Us!

quote=Wise Old Man;230300]I feel bad for T-Wheat..... Do you realize how 89% of the Runs AND passes went where he woulda been? We woulda Murdered them if he'd have been there.. he woulda had a great game. He's a Trooper! And i hope they get in a bowl just so he can have a chance to play another game for Us![/quote]

:yeahthat:

Found 2 great videos saluting this year's seniors. Enjoy!

Thank you Buff seniors!

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=XGmGbvVdAv8"]2007 Seniors Part 1[/ame]

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=YSLQwv0aFh0"]2007 Seniors Part 2[/ame]

Back