What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

They just can't stop...

HotRack

Rez BubbleHead
Club Member
Very apparent that 104.9FM is the airwaves mouthpiece of UT...

Despite being completely dissed, out-maneuvered, and out-smareted by Nebraska, the UT mouthpieces down here have somewhat accepted their fate.

BUT - now they're seizing on the reported sanctions that will come out against U$C to again try to flex their Bevo Butts even though they won't have a majority in the Pac-16.

Calling for the new conference to be called (get this..) the SOUTHWEST Conference because..it hearkens back to old traditions and you are merging the great teams of the west and southwest. You have West and South Divisions, thus SOUTHWEST Conference. The 2nd idea is the Pac-Tex. :lol:

Really hoping that the Plan B scenario as presented in the San Jose article comes true...

:rofl: What a bunch of clowns.

They obviously don't get the brand name of the Pac is much more valuable than the SouthWest

Yeah we don't have much choice for shows down here. Of course you would think that being in Austin the shows would have a pro UT angle but the degree to which it is all Longhorns and the arrogance is crazy. AM 1300 the Zone is the other sports talk show down here and they are not much better. Amhad Brooks and Rod Babers are two fmr Longhorns on that show who were on the 2001 Whorn team and you can tell they are still pissed about how things went down in Dallas that year lol! They don't go out and say it but they think if Applewhite would have been in the whole game they would have won. Oh well too bad :)

Are you 2 austin boys masochists or why do you keep listening to the local sports shows even when you know it´s only gonna get you riled up?

Are you 2 austin boys masochists or why do you keep listening to the local sports shows even when you know it´s only gonna get you riled up?

Guess I better find a therapist...:lol:

Actually, I'd rather get pissed off at this drivel down here rather than listen to Denver Sports shows that do nothing but bash CU and preach that we should go the MWC.

I'd have to say I think I hate those ****ers worse than these inbreds down here.

Back