What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Things are getting ugly in Eugene - broken off from personnel thread

Does that include tetracycline?

Semper Gumby

I'm no doctor, but when I see tetracycline, I wonder if it is kind of like penicillin that helps get rid of crotch rot and other nastiness down under.

When someone is not on tetracycline, they could be clean...or they could be infected with something nasty and transferable. I don't know.

When someone is on tetracycline, they may or may be cured yet.

My advice is that If you see tetracycline in the medicine cabinet, you might want to wrap it up.

Any chance this "scandal" stuff spreads to their football program? :hmmm: :plot:

I'm no doctor, but when I see tetracycline, I wonder if it is kind of like penicillin that helps get rid of crotch rot and other nastiness down under.

When someone is not on tetracycline, they could be clean...or they could be infected with something nasty and transferable. I don't know.

When someone is on tetracycline, they may or may be cured yet.

My advice is that If you see tetracycline in the medicine cabinet, you might want to wrap it up.

It's an antibiotic that is commonly used for acne.

It's an antibiotic that is commonly used for acne.

:nod:

I was on it when I visited the CU campus in high school. It can cause nausea when taken on an empty stomach. I threw up in Perkins

Little did I know that wouldn't be the first time I did that.

And now I need to correct myself. New report is that Oregon found out the next day about the incident, but were told by police to do absolutely nothing.

http://collegebasketballtalk.nbcspo...-march-9th-told-by-police-not-to-take-action/

Strange move by the police.

Innocent until proven guilty for sure but there's no criminal charges now which didn't stop UO from suspending the three. How convenient.
Altman bringing Brandon Austin into his program needs to get put on blast.

:nod:

I was on it when I visited the CU campus in high school. It can cause nausea when taken on an empty stomach. I threw up in Perkins

Little did I know that wouldn't be the first time I did that.

Did you ever find out when the first time was?

Semper Gumby

That's pathetic.

Pac-12 APR Scores
1. Washington 985
2. Colorado 984
3. Stanford 984
4. Utah 979
5. Arizona State 973
6. Arizona 969
7. Oregon State 965
8. USC 957
9. Washington State 957
10. California 955
11. UCLA 951
12. Oregon 918

At what point does the ncaa "congratulate" them for that super apr percentage?

Matt Norlander is doing the Lord's work questioning timeline & UO putting it on the police.
Incinerate them, please.
I only say this as a caring human who saw his chosen school's logo on national news every single day of freshman year.

http://mweb.cbssports.com/ncaab/eye...er-real-explanation-about-suspension-timeline

It's hard not to be left with the feeling that the timing of this information at the start of the post-season played a role in these players not being suspended from team activities until the offseason.

It's hard not to be left with the feeling that the timing of this information at the start of the post-season played a role in these players not being suspended from team activities until the offseason.

Even if it isn't the case it is going to be hard to sell the public that it wasn't more than coincidence.

Does Eugene have anyone in a position to do something with it who will use this situation to build their personal career on?

That's pathetic.

Pac-12 APR Scores
1. Washington 985
2. Colorado 984
3. Stanford 984
4. Utah 979
5. Arizona State 973
6. Arizona 969
7. Oregon State 965
8. USC 957
9. Washington State 957
10. California 955
11. UCLA 951
12. Oregon 918

Cal behind ASsU and Beaver State? I think Flukes has some 'splainin to do...

That's pathetic.

Pac-12 APR Scores
1. Washington 985
2. Colorado 984
3. Stanford 984
4. Utah 979
5. Arizona State 973
6. Arizona 969
7. Oregon State 965
8. USC 957
9. Washington State 957
10. California 955