What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

This Is Beautiful

Why in the flying **** would you do that? Money be damned, don't sell your ****ing tickets unless it's to Buff fans

Sent from a red light
hehe. irony. Not quite perfect, but Tini giving ticket advice is awesome.

hehe. irony. Not quite perfect, but Tini giving ticket advice is awesome.

Fully understand the irony of my post, but while you're still stuck on something I did freshman year I have been giving away free parking passes and tickets to fellow AllBuffers...so...

Sent from a red light

Fully understand the irony of my post, but while you're still stuck on something I did freshman year I have been giving away free parking passes and tickets to fellow AllBuffers...so...

Sent from a red light
Your sins were great, young one. Nonetheless, your efforts at mitigating your wrong are not going unnoticed. Unfortunately for you, you are still going to have to pay for your youthful indiscretions, just like the rest of us.

Your sins were great, young one. Nonetheless, your efforts at mitigating your wrong are not going unnoticed. Unfortunately for you, you are still going to have to pay for your youthful indiscretions, just like the rest of us.

Yup yup but I expect any Buff fan who sells their tickets to KU fans be lynched

Sent from a red light

Someone on Stubhub sold 7 seats right next to my three (last row in section 9), for $391 per ticket. Damn.

Count me in as someone who would sell my ticket for 1k or even much less.

make-it-rain-guys.gif

Wainaminnit. Wasn't there another thread looking into suicide rates in Kansas increasing? And I'd point out that the year-over-year hike is at a similar spike as the price of CU-KU tickets on StubHub.

Hmmmmm.

wow wow wow. Should have bought an extra ticket for the year. Would have paid for itself.
I've been trying to add a forth ticket for a few years now. My dad and I bought 3 a few years ago because it was cheap, and if we don't take a friend we had plenty of space to spread out.

I suppose could sell one and make the KU fan sit between us. Maybe not shower for a week, and drink Banana schnapps the entire game. Then we could tell him how he bought all our season tix this year, culminating with targeted projectile vomiting at the final buzzer when the Mayor sets up XJ for the no-look alley-oop dunk for the win (so sayeth the prophet).

Why in the flying **** would you do that? Money be damned, don't sell your ****ing tickets unless it's to Buff fans

Sent from a red light

You do it because everybody has a price. My price is pretty damn high, though. We're talking mid four figure range - per ticket. I don't think it'll get to that point, so I'm not terribly concerned about the raging internal conflict that would arise from selling the ticket to a gayhawk.

Sent from a red light

Put up my extra tickets for KU, UCLA and Arizona. Will pocket $3k profit if they sell. And if they sell, my bets are they will not be sold to a CU fan.

You do it because everybody has a price. My price is pretty damn high, though. We're talking mid four figure range - per ticket. I don't think it'll get to that point, so I'm not terribly concerned about the raging internal conflict that would arise from selling the ticket to a gayhawk.

My price is somewhat set by my wife, too. If she learned I could have gotten $3-4k for 2 tickets to a basketball game and I passed it up... no soup for me.

Let's be honest, most of us would be pretty satisfied sticking a Jayhawk with a 4,000% upcharge - even better if you could snap a photo of their faces when they see the face value of the ticket. Or if it's by mail, you can always drop a nice thank you note in the envelope for their donation to Buff Athletics.

What I think would be even better is catching some jayhawk fan on and netting a cool 4-500 off of them per ticket, then watching the buffs win anyway!
I'm keeping my tickets, but if the price starts moving higher, I may try and unload them.

I'd personally rather give my extra tickets to my friends. Money is nice but experiences are far more important to me. Also **** Kansas fans.

I know everyone has their price, but for the love of god sell it to some Buff fans. We don't need anymore Jay****s in The Keg.

Sent from a red light

Didn't you get some free tickets from an Allbuffs member, and then turn around and sell them?

Back