What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

This is for Wally, and all his Baylor-loving friends

SpacemanSpiff

Be curious, not judgmental
Club Member
If there is one thing I miss about being in the Big 12 (and that's a big IF), it would be the team previews at Barking Carnival. Despite the fact that they are written by a bunch of sips, it's pretty good stuff. I think the Baylor one is well worth a read -> http://barkingcarnival.fantake.com/2011/08/28/2011-baylor-football-preview-bear-state-of-the-union/

Griffin will have another big year as long as the knees hold up and someone other than Kendall Wright steps up at the other skill positions. RGIII is backed up by Joel Osteen’s twin boys, Obadiah and Leviticus, so if he gets injured, the season is essentially done. With the world ending in 2012, this really needs to be your year, Baylor!

This would be a good bar if it weren’t for the staff, food, patrons, and Red Lobstery vibe. They do have those neat souvenir glasses which makes it feel like that ’92 getaway to Orlando. /mentions this in handwritten note to Nelson Agholor.

Oddly, that's exactly what Mick Ronson said about The French Laundry...

Mick's been to The French Laundry? Anyone else been to TFL? That's still on my bucket list. I've walked through their garden, which is across the street from the restaurant, and got stared at by one of their chefs who was concerned that I was going to treat it like the bulk food section at the Piggly Wiggly.

Back