What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

This is just sad. But let us make fun anyway.

They don't even list their name first when naming the rivalry. I can't say I have ever discribed a game one of my teams have played where I list my team second.

They don't even list their name first when naming the rivalry. I can't say I have ever discribed a game one of my teams have played where I list my team second.
Unfortunately, it's Army-Navy, even if you were a squid.

6 minutes of blurry, flash-by pictures of goat uniforms -- thanks for making my life a little sadder.

I noticed they didn't include crowd shots in the video. They probably need a crowd to show up for a game to do that.

I made it to a minute-and-a-half, and they were still stretching. What the **** did that have to do with football? Just a dark studio and dudes flashing hand signals. Jesus that lacked substance.

Something did jump out at me though. For the entire game on Friday, I assumed that the Fibonacci display on the sleeves was a sea-shell. I know that doesn't make sense, because--well you know. But the manner in which it's depicted makes it look like a conch or something. It was during this video that I realized it was supposed to be a horn. That makes more sense. Good job Under Armor!

Made it 2:30. Maybe CU video can reach out to the little brother video department and offer some summer internships. I feel bad for them. Somewhere on CSU campus there is a group of people that think their video is great.

I made it to a minute-and-a-half, and they were still stretching. What the **** did that have to do with football? Just a dark studio and dudes flashing hand signals. Jesus that lacked substance.

Something did jump out at me though. For the entire game on Friday, I assumed that the Fibonacci display on the sleeves was a sea-shell. I know that doesn't make sense, because--well you know. But the manner in which it's depicted makes it look like a conch or something. It was during this video that I realized it was supposed to be a horn. That makes more sense. Good job Under Armor!
Rep for the Fibonaci reference. I assumed the logo was water swirling down the toilet. And I'm pretty sure that I am right.

Going to have a hard time getting any highlights from this year for next year's video. Maybe the first down celebration by the QB will make into next year's.

Rep for the Fibonaci reference. I assumed the logo was water swirling down the toilet. And I'm pretty sure that I am right.

I never thought of that swirl as a draining toilet. That's way more classy than assuming it's a pubic hair.

Back