What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

This is why the RMS needs to go away

Do what you got to do, Kyle, I enjoy your contribution here and on twitter. Maybe you need a csu twitter account and a CU account. :lol:

This whole thread is definition of exCUses. C'mon both teams are playing on the same field with the same thing on the line. You win some you lose some. Such a sour attitude. Commuting from Fort Collins is hell, took two hours of taking back roads to get to game. People who stuck with I25 were stuck for 3 or more hours. I have to say the whole mindset of the CU fan and culture of the school is disgusting. No wonder your not successful, expect the world, your way or the highway.

I'm going to take one post and respond to both of your garbage posts in this thread, ramU.

On McElwain-First, his base is $1.5m. We can talk about the bonuses for stuff that won't ever happen (CSU playing in a playoff game, CSU joining a power 5 conference) until we're blue in the face, but know this: The Power 5 TV contracts pay their schools close to or more than what your conference makes as a whole. Not only that, but consider the college football playoff-Unlike the BCS, there is no rule that says only two teams from a conference can play in games. On the other hand, you have one spot that you share with the rest of the teams in the MWC, as well as four other league. Heres my point-If a power 5 school wants to hire McElwain, they won't bat an eye at paying his buyout and paying him more than what he makes at CSU.

On this other post-We're playing you because our former AD was a moron. No other reason. He has admitted publicly. that had he known we'd be playing 3 OOC games instead of 4, he would not have signed the extension on playing the game at SAF. I'll give you credit-your attendance approved this year. Previously, your turnout has been awful. What makes that even more pathetic is that you charge significantly less than we do for tickets to this.

Enjoy McElwain, and enjoy this game while it lasts. We have an AD who now understands that this game as constituted does no good for us. Not only that, but you sound like you don't get the way this sport works now. We have a seat at the adult table-you don't. By the way, does the majority of your fanbase even know who you play next week, or is the season over in Fort Collins now that the CU game is over?

Back