What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

This is why we hate Notre Dame

**** like this is why we make fun of you. You went from a decent fan into a raging pompous douche

Someone is going to come into a tackle football internet chit chat board and say they are not going to watch the game because you don't like the teams?

We don't have pussies like that in the south so I may not know how to handle people like that.

So if Bama would have won all of those games versus Notre Dame, they'd have eleventy-thousand National Championships, as opposed to the umpteen that they currently claim. I'll be watching this game, but the real game is between "Who exaggerates their number of National Titles more?"

So if Bama would have won all of those games versus Notre Dame, they'd have eleventy-thousand National Championships, as opposed to the umpteen that they currently claim. I'll be watching this game, but the real game is between "Who exaggerates their number of National Titles more?"
Alabama
1925 (College Football Researchers Association, Helms Athletic Foundation, National Championship Foundation)
1926 (College Football Researchers Association, Helms Athletic Foundation, National Championship Foundation)
1930 (College Football Researchers Association)
1934 Dunkel System, Houlgate System, Poling System, Williamson System)
1941 (Houlgate System)
1961 (Associated Press, National Football Foundation, UPI)
1964 (Associated Press, UPI)
1965 (Associated Press, Football Writers Association of America)
1973 (UPI)
1978 (Associated Press, National Football Foundation, Football Writers Association of America)
1979 (Associated Press, UPI, National Football Foundation, Football Writers Association of America)
1992 (Associated Press, UPI, Football Writers Association of America, USA Today/CNN)
2009 (BCS title)
2011 (BCS title)

We don't have to exaggerate pal.

I´m fairly certain your run of the mill Domer would easily make Charlie look humble and unselfish.

This is true. Ive encounted many of them in my time being both a Univ of Miami and CU football fan. Though my Dad's partner was an alum and a very gracious man whose 2nd crowning achievement of pulling himself out of utter poverty was to put himself through and graduate from Notre Dame. The first was founding the company that made him rich.

I am looking forward to this game more so than in the past few years. I hate ND with a passion. I grew up hating them like many here grew up hating the Neb. My hate of Neb came to me later in life as I grew up in VA and OR but I have always hated ND. I think they have been living a lie all season and will be exposed with a beating tonight. Not usually a fan of the SEC but Roll Mother ****ing Tide tonight!

Yep, I hate both teams. I'm rooting for a meteorite to hit the stadium, and will watch the game from a safe distance with my fingers crossed.

However, I feel like ND is a little more due, so I guess I'll root for them. Mostly I'll be rooting for Bama to lose.

No pussies in the South? Whatever, Charlie. I lived in the South for a while, and it was back in the days when I was more inclined to brawl. I assure you that you're mistaken.

Alabama
1925 (College Football Researchers Association, Helms Athletic Foundation, National Championship Foundation)
1926 (College Football Researchers Association, Helms Athletic Foundation, National Championship Foundation)
1930 (College Football Researchers Association)
1934 Dunkel System, Houlgate System, Poling System, Williamson System)
1941 (Houlgate System)
1961 (Associated Press, National Football Foundation, UPI)
1964 (Associated Press, UPI)
1965 (Associated Press, Football Writers Association of America)
1973 (UPI)
1978 (Associated Press, National Football Foundation, Football Writers Association of America)
1979 (Associated Press, UPI, National Football Foundation, Football Writers Association of America)
1992 (Associated Press, UPI, Football Writers Association of America, USA Today/CNN)
2009 (BCS title)
2011 (BCS title)
The good old Houlgate system. Tried and true. Often imitated, never duplicated.

Also, belay my last...I DO hope both these teams get Marshalled.

The good old Houlgate system. Tried and true. Often imitated, never duplicated.

Also, belay my last...I DO hope both these teams get Marshalled.

Some might be appalled, but I think he's allowed to say it because he's an aviator.

Hate them both - started hatred towards ua since they started winning all the time lately 5 or 6 years... Started hating nd when they beat Houston in the cotton bowl 1979.

Hate them both - started hatred towards ua since they started winning all the time lately 5 or 6 years... Started hating nd when they beat Houston in the cotton bowl 1979.
Danny Davis...dude could ball in Yeoman's veer.

When I first showed up here and Alabama sucked I was well liked. When Alabama started winning and I said 'Roll Tide' the rank and file here starting calling me redneck and asking me if I had ****ed my sister today. It is hard to have a real football conversation here (you have only about 10 good posters on this site) so I might bring a little bit of gump with me these days.

So??

Back