What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

This weekend's games suck big time

JimmyBuff

Gosh, I can't find one game that I'm even interested in watching right now or later... I'll probably watch the ECU/WVU but that's only because we play WVU in 10 days..

Watching the tennis instead..

Gosh, I can't find one game that I'm even interested in watching right now or later... I'll probably watch the ECU/WVU but that's only because we play WVU in 10 days..

Watching the tennis instead..

Yeah, I just can't stomach t-wadda****isaTdoinginfrontof-OSU or Meechegan right now. Watching the B12 review of games last week. Heckuva lot more interesting.

not a great slate, no doubt. i wouldn't be surprised to see Cincinnati take OU into the second half. they are pretty physical and well-coached, and OU seems to drop one here and there to teams like that.

not a great slate, no doubt. i wouldn't be surprised to see Cincinnati take OU into the second half. they are pretty physical and well-coached, and OU seems to drop one here and there to teams like that.

The OU game is going to be ugly IMO. Sooners don't lose at home

ECU/WVU and Miami FL/UF are the only games I have a remote interest in.

Really looking forward to seeing how WVU does against ECU after their upset of VT last week.

Really looking forward to seeing how WVU does against ECU after their upset of VT last week.

I think we want WVU to kill ECU. I would rather have a cocky team come into Boulder than a pissed team.

I'm watching Southern Miss. and Auburn at the moment. I think ECU/WVU has potential...

Agree, those are definitely the 2 most interesting games of the day. I have Ohio-OSU on now but am not watching it that close. Ohio is keeping it interesting so far as it's only 3-0 early in the 2nd quarter.

Next week on the other hand gets much better, starting with the gayhawks-USF on Friday night and of course the OSU-USC matching Saturday night.

Back