What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

This weeks games 12/5

Why didn't he just take the penalty when he got beat by Ridley? Hell, tackle him. 15 is better than 50.

In on this late but what is all this Baylor stuff I'm seeing. It's ****bailer!

Bama is giving Florida every opportunity and Florida refuses to take it.

As bad as Bama looks there is no way that they drop out of the playoff if they win.

I don't think Sparkles misses very much from Ft. Collins but I think he'd like to have his last years QB.

I love surrender cobras

CVfQEMmWUAAFVEr.jpg:large
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

**** Bailer!

Bama is giving Florida every opportunity and Florida refuses to take it.

As bad as Bama looks there is no way that they drop out of the playoff if they win.

I don't think Sparkles misses very much from Ft. Collins but I think he'd like to have his last years QB.

This is usually the point where Bama lets Henry finish the other team off with like 8 carries on each drive.

I noticed that Alabama has a covered wagon on the sideline to take a guy into for medical treatment. I assume that's so they can shoot a guy up without the cameras catching it.

Unless Sparkles can somehow summon the metaphysical presence of Tim Tebow ... game over.

I'm not sure that CU would lose to this Florida team.

No way our OL could block them, we'd have no rushing yards, and our WRs would struggle to get open. But it would still be a toss up.

I noticed that Alabama has a covered wagon on the sideline to take a guy into for medical treatment. I assume that's so they can shoot a guy up without the cameras catching it.

If Miami had one there would be a hooker in it.

I'm not sure that CU would lose to this Florida team.

No way our OL could block them, we'd have no rushing yards, and our WRs would struggle to get open. But it would still be a toss up.

No, you didn't account for the Nienas factor.

Meanwhile ... back at the Farm (figuratively speaking of course):

Ted Miller ESPN Staff Writer
miller_ted_m.jpg

Stanford pregame shirts: "Home of intellectual brutality." Reminds me is former center Chase Beeler telling me Stanford wins with "class and cruelty." Stanford's thing is physical play. USC's resurgence has been based on tough play at line of scrimmage. So there you go. MMani-a

6d31fa79-e7d6-4f51-8e6d-b81ae90d047d.jpg

Under 3 minutes left in the CHSAA 5A Championship. Pomona looks like they just fumbled and Valor has the ball down 26-21. This may be the first high school game I've watched on TV. These teams are well coached, and it's been very entertaining. Now Altitude just cut to the Patrick Roy show. Big OOOOPPPS. Heidi anyone?

Ha! The idiots at Altitude just cut back to the 5A championship game after Valor already scored to take the lead. What a joke.

Under 3 minutes left in the CHSAA 5A Championship. Pomona looks like they just fumbled and Valor has the ball down 26-21. This may be the first high school game I've watched on TV. These teams are well coached, and it's been very entertaining. Now Altitude just cut to the Patrick Roy show. Big OOOOPPPS. Heidi anyone?
**** Valor 29 - 26, 2 mins left

Back