What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

This weeks games 12/5

Pomona turns it over on downs. Just over 2 min left. Valor going to win, 29-26.

That U$C receiver should have been ejected for that ... he cold-cocked the guy.

I caught an Eric Kiesau sighting on the Alabama sideline, didn't realize he was on Saban's staff (didn't realize Tosh Lupoi was there as well). Apparently Kiesau is one of like 8 "Football Analysts". Not sure how that works with the limit on number of coaches, but Saban's staff is huge (that's what she said).

One of those trick plays that just look like part of the offense. Wasn't risky at all and so well executed. Pretty football. 10-0 Furd.

Hawkeyes with a big takeaway ... now at the sparty 15.

I think I have little to no interest in the ACC game apart from the score.

Me too ... and the strange thing is it could possibly have the greatest impact on the whole playoff picture.

And UNC must have just scored ... and missed the EP? Now up 9-7.

I could really go for a college football red zone channel right now.

And you still wouldn't get the B1G game as its on fox.

I have the Pac game on Apple TV via Watch ESPN and the B1G game on my MacBook and stream that one to my tv via chromecast.

I could really go for a college football red zone channel right now.

No **** ... I feel like an incredibly untalented juggler trying to toss 3 balls for the first time.

EDIT: Okay ... that didn't sound right.

And you still wouldn't get the B1G game as its on fox.

I have the Pac game on Apple TV via Watch ESPN and the B1G game on my MacBook and stream that one to my tv via chromecast.

No one said my fantasy NCAA red zone channel had to only have the ESPN family of networks.

Back