What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

This will be fun walking into Mckale with...

Should Arizona be jealous? I mean the Wildcats have been there, done that, several times.

And why would you ask a question that you know the answer to?

The students won't be there, so chances are no one will really care. They'll probably just look, laugh, and point to the banners.

Btw your sign is incorrect. It should read "PAC-12 tournament champions"
ya, that's why you created an account to post this. Cause you really want us to know how much you don't care.

:woot: The first step to a rivalry is to piss off the other team's fans by beating them.

That's a clever sign. It was one of the worst years ever for Arizona basketball last yr and u buffs took advantage good on u, don't get used to it though, haha. Good luck tonight.

Arizona has exactly ZERO PAC 12 championships, tournament or regular season.

Thats cute. So did college basketball begin last season, or did I miss that memo too. Since joining this conference Arizona has the MOST conference champions in that time frame...regular season or tournament.

Arizona NCAA tournament wins in 2011 - 3
Colorado NCAA tournament wins the last 4 decades - 2

Thats gold.

The first step to a rivalry is to piss off the other team's fans by beating them.

Rivalry? :lol:

Thats cute. So did college basketball begin last season, or did I miss that memo too. Since joining this conference Arizona has the MOST conference champions in that time frame...regular season or tournament.

Thats gold.

Cal fans would have gotten the joke. In fact most of the Pac would have gotten it, even ASU fans.

Thats gold.

No but Pac-12 basketball certainly did

It might be said in jest but it is a fact.

I was serious, though I'm willing to acknowledge that even other Wildcat fans might have gotten it as well. I don't want to paint the entire fanbase with too broad of a brush.

I do have an AU grad that works for me, however, and he seems like the sort to miss obvious jokes as well, so maybe there is a trend after all.

I was serious, though I'm willing to acknowledge that even other Wildcat fans might have gotten it as well. I don't want to paint the entire fanbase with too broad of a brush.

I do have an AU grad that works for me, however, and he seems like the sort to miss obvious jokes as well, so maybe there is a trend after all.

I know what the "joke" was, but only a fan of a program with a TERRIBLE history would make one like it.

Here's a joke: Colorado basketball.

I know what the "joke" was, but only a fan of a program with a TERRIBLE history would make one like it.

Sad. When you're given a ridiculous gift like that, it's appropriate it to cherish it quietly, with some sheepishness.

You're a dick.

How was the NIT last year? Bucknell is a real powerhouse, must have been tough losing to such a great team.

Terrible history? LOL. We took two of three from you last year, and you needed a blown call to beat us tonight.

Sad. When you're given a ridiculous gift like that, it's appropriate it to cherish it quietly, with some sheepishness.

You're a dick.

"sheepishness" and "dick" in close succession....that sums it up nicely orr. Well done

Where in U of A's storied history is a Pac12 championship?

And most of your fans are adult diaper wearing blue hairs.

58% from the FT line. Maybe you should work on those in practice.

And I'm a "dick"? You should of seen your peers in McKale today. All 6 of them trying to be loud.

Back